• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol Police Are Spying On Members Of Congress And The Americans They Meet

I am still thankful that Trump appointed three conservative originalist justices to the court.

Utterly false statement. Over 400 miles of "new wall" was in fact built. I know libruls like to chant: "But but but but but that was replacing old fencing!". However the wall built was new construction. The old fencing was poorly designed, often easily cut through and in poor repair.
Now the new stuff is just being climbed over with a 40 dollar ladder.

Brilliant.

Now the new stuff is just being climbed over with a 40 dollar ladder.

Brilliant.

The difference is that when they climb over that wall, there are sensors that alert the border patrol in time to stop them or arrest them on the other side, at least when left wing asswipe politicians are not having them babysit illegals coming through ares without a wall.

Point is....on these talkboards, it is primarily libruls or Trump haters that talk about Trump. The rest of us primarily talk about him when you bring in up in an anti-Trump laced rants. With him out of office a year, we would barely talk about him otherwise.
Oh Trump

Trump Trump Trump Trump. Trumper.

Trumpity Trump Trump

Truuuuuuuuuump

Trumpin' ay.

Mothertrumper

Trump me

^^^ inspired by a scene from The Wire

Have you watched The Wire LGB?

Oh Trump

Trump Trump Trump Trump. Trumper.

Trumpity Trump Trump

Truuuuuuuuuump

Trumpin' ay.

Mothertrumper

Trump me

^^^ inspired by a scene from The Wire

Have you watched The Wire LGB?

I rest my case. (y)

I rest my case. (y)
No no no!!!!

You need to get your case looked at. Don't let it rest. It's in stage 4. Some serious shit.

Give it up.

Drop the childish triggered nonsense "TDS! You libruls got TDS!" and I'll have no reason to embarrass you.

I'm a real nice guy! (y) But I don't suffer fools. You wanna discuss adult things, discuss adult things. ****ety **** ****. (watch the clip)

I am still thankful that Trump appointed three conservative originalist justices to the court.

Utterly false statement. Over 400 miles of "new wall" was in fact built. I know libruls like to chant: "But but but but but that was replacing old fencing!". However the wall built was new construction. The old fencing was poorly designed, often easily cut through and in poor repair.
Feel free to prove the 400 miles you claimed wasn’t just updated. There was zero New wall, the GOP refused to fund it 2016-2018

Feel free to prove the 400 miles you claimed wasn’t just updated. There was zero New wall, the GOP refused to fund it 2016-2018
If you only realized how ridiculous you appear. If I were to tear down my chain link fence at my house an build it back with a wooden fence or brick fence, would that not be a new fence? the existence of an old fence before construction does not negate the term new, when new wall is constructed.

The difference is that when they climb over that wall, there are sensors that alert the border patrol in time to stop them or arrest them on the other side, at least when left wing asswipe politicians are not having them babysit illegals coming through ares without a wall.
You know what would have been cheaper and just as effective? 20 guys in an office flying drones. The response time from them seeing someone crossing and calling CBP would be pretty much the same as CBP responding to some alert.

You know what would have been cheaper and just as effective? 20 guys in an office flying drones. The response time from them seeing someone crossing and calling CBP would be pretty much the same as CBP responding to some alert.
You are a laugh a minute. Have a nice day.

If you only realized how ridiculous you appear. If I were to tear down my chain link fence at my house an build it back with a wooden fence or brick fence, would that not be a new fence? the existence of an old fence before construction does not negate the term new, when new wall is constructed.
But you wouldnt have added to the amount of wall you have.

He UPDATED 400 miles of wall. He did not add 400 miles to what was already there. The two things are not the same.

But you wouldnt have added to the amount of wall you have.

He UPDATED 400 miles of wall. He did not add 400 miles to what was already there. The two things are not the same.
Sorry. I can no longer take you seriously. Tearing down an old fence and building a newly designed will is new wall....not updating.

Back
Top Bottom