• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't Wait to See Trump's "Major" Motion

Buckeyes85

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
According to Trump, we are all to be on the lookout for a "major" motion to be filed on his behalf re: the 4th Amendment.

"A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-in of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term elections,” Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform, Truth Social.

If it was just going to be just any old "motion" I wouldn't pay much attention. But a "Major" motion, well that piqued my interest. Never mind that in my review of my rule book on Federal criminal and civil procedure, I did not find any motions titled "major."
Also interesting that this huge motion is on the horizon despite the fact when his attorneys last appeared in court on the issue of releasing the search warrant and/or affidavit in support, his top shelf lawyers did not say a word.

I suspect we will see the "major" motion just after he files his "huge" lawsuit against CNN, Facebook, and other. And of course, a "major" motion sounds expensive so no doubt he will be grifting for more money to fund it.

Well it's only worth a million $ a day , sheeesh

I suspect we will see the "major" motion just after he files his "huge" lawsuit against CNN, Facebook, and other. And of course, a "major" motion sounds expensive so no doubt he will be grifting for more money to fund it.
I heard the "major" motion will be made concurrent with the release of his infrastructure plans and healthcare plan.

Gotta love it... all Trump has to do is say "major" and the left gets triggered :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I heard the "major" motion will be made concurrent with the release of his infrastructure plans and healthcare plan.
Could be. Or like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, perhaps the Motion is currently residing at the end of his great big, beautiful border wall?

Gotta love it... all Trump has to do is say "major" and the left gets triggered :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta love it. All Trump has to say is "major" and his lemmings pull out their check books.

How much have you personally sent the Grifter in Chief since the army of FBI agents swarmed onto the grounds of Mar a Lago and broke into his house illegally? Remember, every little bit helps and your hero needs you.

According to Trump, we are all to be on the lookout for a "major" motion to be filed on his behalf re: the 4th Amendment.

"A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-in of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term elections,” Trump wrote in a post on his social media platform, Truth Social.

If it was just going to be just any old "motion" I wouldn't pay much attention. But a "Major" motion, well that piqued my interest. Never mind that in my review of my rule book on Federal criminal and civil procedure, I did not find any motions titled "major."
Also interesting that this huge motion is on the horizon despite the fact when his attorneys last appeared in court on the issue of releasing the search warrant and/or affidavit in support, his top shelf lawyers did not say a word.

Guess he'll file it on his own since he can't find any lawyers.

Gotta love it. All Trump has to say is "major" and his lemmings pull out their check books.

How much have you personally sent the Grifter in Chief since the army of FBI agents swarmed onto the grounds of Mar a Lago and broke into his house illegally? Remember, every little bit helps and your hero needs you.
I personally have sent no money at all. Sorry to disappoint you!

Major movement in the commode. And his worshippers will want samples as holy relics.

LOL... Triggered? We are laughing our assess off at the gullibility of those who buy his bullshit...

View attachment 67407995
The man is certifiably insane.
Would love to see all those polls indicating Democrats fear him. Biden is not a strong candidate but Trump is the only republican he is certain to beat- again.
And yes, I'd love to see him beat the dems just like he did in 2020.
The only president to lose the popular vote twice. Last time by 7million votes.
Perhaps he is angling for 10MM next time?

The man is certifiably insane.
Would love to see all those polls indicating Democrats fear him. Biden is not a strong candidate but Trump is the only republican he is certain to beat- again.
And yes, I'd love to see him beat the dems just like he did in 2020.
The only president to lose the popular vote twice. Last time by 7million votes.
Perhaps he is angling for 10MM next time?
but, he sure knows how to trigger doesn't he?

but, he sure knows how to trigger doesn't he?

Is there something else you would like to discuss on a politics message board? Feel free to start your own threads...

It's already been leaked what he is going to do, but since y'all are having so much fun with your anti-Trump circle jerk, I'll be moving on.

How many times has Trump threatened legal action in the many decades of his life? This is just to keep his gullible base who believes his words as if they dripped from a holy fountain. His lawyers are holed up this weekend reading "How to Do Legal Stuff for Dummies" and downloading documents from LegalZoom.

Lol. I hope he beats us again just like the last time. Run Donald, run!

There is this DELUSION with Trump and his supporters that he has become more popular than when he got his ass kicked in 2020...

It's already been leaked what he is going to do, but since y'all are having so much fun with your anti-Trump circle jerk, I'll be moving on.
Bye.

Back
Top Bottom