• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't Wait To Hear The Trumpsplanations

H. E. Panqui

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
...i recently witnessed a group of 40 year-old + 'redneck hippies' for trump passing joints around and yammering about how great trump is and how 'all this covid stuff is bullsh!t'...

....now it's been revealed that their orange man-hero lied to them about the severity of the covid threat because he didn't want to panic the republicrat dummies... trump apparently believes covid is very very bad/dangerous...

...you'd think at least some these trumpchumps would be a little embarrassed about 1.) their orange man god or 2.) the thoughtless careless stupidity of many of their words and actions...

That tape that has been rumored to exist since 2016 could come out tomorrow and it wouldn't change a thing. Trumpists would both claim it's Fake News and at the same time claim it's "proof Trump is an absolute chad" because that would make sense. He's right he could probably shoot someone on the street and no one would change their mind.

...i recently witnessed a group of 40 year-old + 'redneck hippies' for trump passing joints around and yammering about how great trump is and how 'all this covid stuff is bullsh!t'...

....now it's been revealed that their orange man-hero lied to them about the severity of the covid threat because he didn't want to panic the republicrat dummies... trump apparently believes covid is very very bad/dangerous...

...you'd think at least some these trumpchumps would be a little embarrassed about 1.) their orange man god or 2.) the thoughtless careless stupidity of many of their words and actions...

Sorry, but as a conservative Trump supporter I really cannot "explain" the nonsense in your post. I guess we just has to chalk it up to your "TDS".

Maybe you should find different friends to get high with?

Ummmmmmmmmmm, it is the young Democratic liberals under 30 who are the very huge majority of current Covid cases.

Sorry, but as a conservative Trump supporter I really cannot "explain" the nonsense in your post. I guess we just has to chalk it up to your "TDS".

:roll:

...in my experience many trumpchumps have been scornful of the notion that 'covid 19' is dangerous...while the orange hero himself [in his own words] believes it's very very dangerous... some to me like a big gap between many trumpchumps and the trump himself... can you understand that or do i have to try to explain it to you again? .. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom