• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't stop laughing

And then she spreads it all around the internet?

I dont believe in divorce, but if there ever was grounds for it....

And then she spreads it all around the internet?

I dont believe in divorce, but if there ever was grounds for it....

İt is funny whether it is fake or not

İt is funny whether it is fake or not

If it is staged these people are so sad.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer and all but the idiocy has to stop. We cant afford it anymore, we have work to do....humanity is not going swimmingly, as any Turk should be well aware.

Last edited:
The poor guy could have had a heart attack!!

Seems like a happy couple.

There is no greater revenge, no more bitter enemy than the woman you kick out of the sitting room when she has a TV remote App on her smartphone...

Oh dont get me wrong, if this is real that is worse than if it is fake.

The good news is now that I've seen it a few times I'm becoming fluent in Turkish. I really look forward to using my new found language skills on my next trip to Istanbul.

There is no greater revenge, no more bitter enemy than the woman you kick out of the sitting room when she has a TV remote App on her smartphone...

I agree and still laugh ,at least a funny part of the Euro 2016 for me :mrgreen:

I agree and still laugh ,at least a funny part of the Euro 2016 for me :mrgreen:

There's nothing funny about Euro 2016 for Turkey right now. Spain is busy making your team look really bad.

There's nothing funny about Euro 2016 for Turkey right now. Spain is busy making your team look really bad.

yes that is what I exactly meant

Ok but the topic is not God ,try to have fun :lamo

This isn't about having fun, this is about reality. Try it sometime.

This isn't about having fun, this is about reality. Try it sometime.

So watching football can't be fun because of...reality? Maybe you should try having fun sometime. Or at least get a sense of humor.

So watching football can't be fun because of...reality? Maybe you should try having fun sometime. Or at least get a sense of humor.

Sure, it can be fun, but when you start being a fanatic about anything, sports included, you cross the line. Fanaticism is not healthy, period.

Sure, it can be fun, but when you start being a fanatic about anything, sports included, you cross the line. Fanaticism is not healthy, period.

So it was good that his wife pranked him so he could see himself as others see him. I think she did him a favor.

The good news is now that I've seen it a few times I'm becoming fluent in Turkish. I really look forward to using my new found language skills on my next trip to Istanbul.

You will find the "I will **** your mother and wife!" salutation particularly useful.

Back
Top Bottom