• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't see who thanked/thank posts

Gray_Fox_86

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Remember that you could go to your profile and under thanks you could see which posts had gotten thanks? How do you do that now because it isn't working like it use to? Any help?

thanks.

That mod is not available yet. Once it is, we will install it so you can see this again.

I would really like to see this return.

Yeah and its pathetic that it has taken so long for them to get it working. I and Jetboogieman and others would greatly like to see some results from you guys.

Yeah and its pathetic that it has taken so long for them to get it working. I and Jetboogieman and others would greatly like to see some results from you guys.

Attacking the admins here because we haven't put in place an add-on that isn't completed yet? Really? Take a chill pill and wise up just a tad.

Yeah, I agree - chill pill is in order for you.

Even if you donate to the board you have no right to be like that.

seriously dood? Perhaps donate something, then people wont laugh at your "gimmie" attitude. no wait, we probably still will. :roll:

Um... I didn't wanna be a pain... also you took Gray seriously?

I want the my money back that I never gave you!!!!! :soap

Oh. Wait. :roll:

Just kidding folks. I VERY much apprecite the work ya'll are doing behind the scenes.

Talking about behind the scenes.. I have some photos of Catz Part Duex I would like to sell. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom