• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can't have an abortion until you take a three-hour class on adoption [W:534]

Okay, you lost me. Are you saying you don't actually have a side, but your pretend side is abortion is murder?
I didn't lose you, you seem to understand pretty well. Logic is on the pro-life side, but if we apply logic to abortion the result is more overbearing and intrusive government. Elective 1st-term abortion is the lesser of the 2 evils.

When it comes to what should be legal, elective 1st-term abortion should remain legal, but when it comes to the supporting arguments for abortion 99% of them are pure bull**** start to finish.

Ahhh...the it's not fair conundrum.

Sorry....takes two to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

And men cannot control a woman's body.
I thought women supported equality. My mistake.

That's right some folks in robes 'decided' this issue
and the debate has raged on for 40 years
I for one kinda wish it would all just go away

yer sure not ever gonna make it illegal again
so live with it
....some MEN in robes decided the issue....white men....

Yes Kiddo, I can actually. I can make you beg for death, which is much worse than actually being dead. I'm sorry but it is what it is.

No, death is the worst thing that can happen to someone.

Often it's just a nerve block. The fetus feels nothing, and the mother's pain is greatly reduced.

It does have an effect on the child and if the mother does not push due to the drugs they will need to do a C-section to get it out or else it could very well die.

No, death is the worst thing that can happen to someone.
You are incorrect, and you must be young. There are fates far worse than death, many of them.

I thought women supported equality. My mistake.

By your implication only a world of hermaphrodites would be equal.

Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom