• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Candycorn and Gender

What gender are you and do you like candycorn?

• I am male and I like candycorn

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am male and I do not like candycorn

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • I am female and I like candycorn

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I am female and I do not like candycorn

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have never tried candycorn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You've eaten ****?

Well, actually, not to my recollection, no (I did get smacked in the face with a diaper full of poop while sleeping, once).
But chocolate tastes like poop smells. If it were mixed with coffee and sweetened.

Hoplite, are you eventually going to share what this is about?
My fiancee and I live with another couple, they are friends. Our male friend loves candycorn and so do I, but my fiancee and my female friend both hate it. I was passingly curious about if there was a gender correlation to liking/disliking candycorn

I am a female and I do not like candy corn.

In fact, it's quite disgusting and tasteless.

I love Smarties and Dark Hershey's Chocolate and I love, love, love Reese's peanut butter cups in dark chocolate.

can't stand the stuff myself, its like sugar infused pressed wax.. yuck

on an abstractly semi related note for some reason this thread thrust a song out of the deep recesses of my childhood looney tunes infused memories and into my head.. that in itself is deserving of an anti-thanks, and my sharing the song with everyone else:

Last edited:
Can't really answer the question. I have no strong feelings one way or the other about candy corn.

I hate chocolate.

:shock:

Antichrist%20Declaration.jpg

How can you tell if you're eating this year's candycorn or last year's or the year before? That stuff is petrified.

I can't resist malted milk balls.

That new chocolate-covered soft Werther's is fabulous.

Regards from Rosie

I can't resist malted milk balls.

Yeah, my ex used to suck down cartons of Whoppers.
You know, how they come in that milk-carton-looking thing?
Gross. I tried a few one time. Got a rotten one by mistake. It was all chewy and gross inside.
I wouldn't eat a malted milk ball again if you offered me ten bucks.

Candy corn is gross. When I need a sweet fix, I'll grab some chocolate covered raisins or this:

61bDFy%2BRCRL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

If you want a fun treat, bake some of those pillsbury crescent rolls and drizzle melted chocolate over them. Yum!

Back
Top Bottom