• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cancel Tesla?

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Here is the latest from Elon Musk that is irritating liberals.

I notice libs here bashing him recently. I keep expecting the woke mob to try to cancel telsa, to make it shameful among the libs to be found driving a telsa.

I wonder if it's coming soon.

I notice libs here bashing him recently. I keep expecting the woke mob to try to cancel telsa, to make it shameful among the libs to be found driving a telsa.

I'm a liberal and I dont pay any attention to what Musk says.

You know it's coming. Musk is not Gates.

Likewise......

True enough.
What do you think, will a telsa boycott come and get legs? Sometimes theses things snowball, and sometimes Not. If the mob tries, and a few very influential hollywood types get behind it, it could take off.

I wish him luck... Getting pretty crowded out in the butthurt market: Gettr, Parler, Truth Social....

Musk is arrogant and out of touch but he does fund some decent technology

What do you think, will a telsa boycott come and get legs? Sometimes theses things snowball, and sometimes Not. If the mob tries, and a few very influential hollywood types get behind it, it could take off.

I doubt it. From what I have seen, these social media "boycotts" dont usually amount to much.
But I could be missing something. Like I said: I dont pay much attention. Two of my friends have Teslas. I think Musk says some things that I dont agree with, but I just think "well thats one mans opinion" and dont worry much about it.

If they do try to cancel Tesla, I predict a lot of liberals flocking to mental health professionals to straighten out their conflicting mental positions.

"Doctor, how can I justify destroying the maker of electric vehicles when I believe we need more electric vehicles?"

Musk is a Reprobate?

So sad.

Maybe I'll get lucky and go viral on his new platform.

Musk is arrogant and out of touch but he does fund some decent technology
Honestly euphemistic to the point of verging on falsehood. He's a posturing fraud who pretends at eccentric genius (which he is not) and is probably one of the most overestimated people of all time.

His business career can be summarized as buying his way into Paypal with daddy's blood emerald money, having nothing to do with its success aside from providing said capital (the talent was about exclusively Peter Thiel and his people who got the manchild fired from the company for being an insufferable incompetent), and then rolled the windfall from Paypal's sale into Tesla, Space X and the others while begging investors and the govt to save the former from bankruptcy; he's since done little but make an ass of himself on Twitter while impulsively throwing money at whatever tickles his fancy, including exceedingly stupid and impractical ideas like the Hyperloop and jam prone traffic tunnels he humiliated himself with per the 'Vegas Loop'.

If they do try to cancel Tesla, I predict a lot of liberals flocking to mental health professionals to straighten out their conflicting mental positions.

"Doctor, how can I justify destroying the maker of electric vehicles when I believe we need more electric vehicles?"
There are other brands of electric vehicles to choose from.
Sounds to me like the dude is doing a Trump. How is that working out, btw?

I've lost track. Are we still boycotting that Mexican tomato sauce?

Leftist outrage transitions so quickly its hard to keep up.

Toast Hawaii. :)

Remember when he offered to take over Ukraine for himself? That was classy.

The only way I want Tesla to be cancelled is if people stop buying the cars.

This crying over something the CEO said is too childish for words.

What tomato sauce was that'

Back
Top Bottom