• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadians Warned The Government Can Confiscate Pets From Convoy Protesters

GRRRRRRRRR
another triggered post LMAO
so awesome watching these type of meltdowns and the irony of exactly what his post was . . . . . .quick make another!
😂🍿

Like I said. Liberals wetting themselves.

The by-law did not indicate what might become of animals once they were determined to be relinquished, but critics on Twitter had a few guesses — and none of them were pleasant.
I think the Ottawa Humane Society has a "no put down " policy. Relinquished means put up for adoption. What would you suggest,? Leaving them alone in the truck without food, water or bathroom breaks?

Like I said. Liberals wetting themselves.
BOOM! not a liberal your retarded posted lies and triggered meltdowns fail again LMAO
this is awesome! quick post another!!!!
😂🍿

read the tweet. Relinquished means they go to a no kill shelter.
However from what I read about 1/2 of those animal s aer put down if not adopted ( going by Twitter page)

What a crock of shit. They don't put down animals in no kill shelters unless the animal is terminally ill or aggressive and not adoptable.

Why go after pets? Because their owners love them and are attached to them.
They can't seize protesters' children and permanently take them away. But pets are easier game for them to prey upon.

Undoubtedly for their own good.

BOOM! not a liberal your retarded posted lies and triggered meltdowns fail again LMAO
this is awesome! quick post another!!!!
😂🍿

I suppose you really believe your post history doesn't give you away.

I suppose you really believe your post history doesn't give you away.
YES!!! you actually did it!?

facts dont care about your feelings LMAO
see they just can't keep digging their holes deeper and deeper!
Qucik make another failed post!
😂🍿

Take their trucks, freeze their assets, threaten anyone who offers to help, throw them in jail and for good measure threaten their beloved pets
We'll see how much of that happens. The trucks will be towed and impounded but, just like any traffic violation, you will pay the tow and the impound costs and the vehicle will be released. I highly doubt that accounts will be frozen except for the top three involved in the online funding. I can't imagine many, if any, will end up in jail except while they are processed. As for tge animals, should they be left alone in the truck without food, water etc?

What some here don't seem to understand is that Parliament has oversight on this, a minority Liberal government. At any time the opposition can pull the plug on this but that's not what they are saying. They are saying they support the clearing of the trucks BUT will not tolerate any overreach. The Conservatives and NDP are watching and while they are going to after Trudeau in terms of his leadership but the end will support the EA. Canadian sentiment is not with the truckers and they know that. The Conservatives may be more vocal than the NDP but that has more to do with their leadership race than the protest.

YES!!! you actually did it!?

facts dont care about your feelings LMAO
see they just can't keep digging their holes deeper and deeper!
Qucik make another failed post!
😂🍿

You're not a liberal like 99% of your posts suggest.

Good?

first they have a right to protest. I dont know if they have a right to assemble. like we do
And this has been debated ad nauseum
But the Emergency Power Act is why Trudeau is becoming a good little Nazi
( Im the winner of Godwin's law on this thread)

the penalties like seizure of bank accounts, suspension of licenses etc are draconian
Now they go after the pets? it's just cruelty

Good job Godwinning your own thread. :LOL:

You're not a liberal like 99% of your posts suggest.

Good?
YES! you are going to break your shovel LMAO
No matter how many tantrums you post opinions and feelings you share facts dont care about your feelings.
fact remains your claims were wrong and thats why your posts failed so hard and looked so stupid.

Your thought process/claims are basically everything wrong with America and politics and there is no saving htose failed posts . . . . . keep trying though its hilarious!
😂🍿

We'll see how much of that happens. The trucks will be towed and impounded but, just like any traffic violation, you will pay the tow and the impound costs and the vehicle will be released. I highly doubt that accounts will be frozen except for the top three involved in the online funding. I can't imagine many, if any, will end up in jail except while they are processed. As for tge animals, should they be left alone in the truck without food, water etc?

What some here don't seem to understand is that Parliament has oversight on this, a minority Liberal government. At any time the opposition can pull the plug on this but that's not what they are saying. They are saying they support the clearing of the trucks BUT will not tolerate any overreach. The Conservatives and NDP are watching and while they are going to after Trudeau in terms of his leadership but the end will support the EA. Canadian sentiment is not with the truckers and they know that. The Conservatives may be more vocal than the NDP but that has more to do with their leadership race than the protest.

Fair counterpoint. Even though I might not agree with all of your conclusions, I appreciate the well thought out and reasonable argument.

YES! you are going to break your shovel LMAO
No matter how many tantrums you post opinions and feelings you share facts dont care about your feelings.
fact remains your claims were wrong and thats why your posts failed so hard and looked so stupid.

Your thought process/claims are basically everything wrong with America and politics and there is no saving htose failed posts . . . . . keep trying though its hilarious!
😂🍿

Look, if you want to pretend you don't side with weenie liberals that's up to you.

But everyone here can see who you are and it isn't some big secret.

How about the Canadian government admitting their covid mandates are an overreach at this point in 2022 and correct those overreaches, and then the peaceful demonstrators will go home, with their pets, and things can get back to normal as the Canadian authorities should have ALREADY allowed for?

This damn thing about Ottawa retaliating against citizens who are telling their damn emperor he 'has no clothes' is a very sad moment for Western democracies. When Canadian government is acting like the PRC or the North Korea we should all be concerned.

I stand with the truckers telling their version of a "King George" NO, enough is enough, and tossing his tea into the harbor.

liberté

Look, if you want to pretend you don't side with weenie liberals that's up to you.

But everyone here can see who you are and it isn't some big secret.
GRRRRRRRR liberals!!!
GRRRRRRRR side with them!!!!

LMAO, no matter home many unhinged retarded triggered lies you post, fact remains im not a liberal
once again this is why your posts fail so hard and they look so stupid

but by all mean keep trying, maybe stop your feet and hold your breath this time!
😂🍿

first they have a right to protest. I dont know if they have a right to assemble. like we do
And this has been debated ad nauseum
But the Emergency Power Act is why Trudeau is becoming a good little Nazi
( Im the winner of Godwin's law on this thread)

the penalties like seizure of bank accounts, suspension of licenses etc are draconian
Now they go after the pets? it's just cruelty

To be clear: do protestors have a right to block traffic?

I definitely don't want to see pets towed to the scrap yard with the trucks. That's inhumane.

Not being there to care for the animal is voluntary.
Because the Canadians don't hate animals like Republicans do apparently.
as usual you take the facists/Dem line.
and there is nothing "voluntary" about having your pet seized..
the rest of your post is nonsensical as usual

To be clear: do protestors have a right to block traffic?
to be clear do you mean with or without the Emergencies Powers act?
and the brig was opened up when a lane was cleared withing 24 hours.

now can we get back to the topic of pets?

as usual you take the facists/Dem line.
and there is nothing "voluntary" about having your pet seized..
the rest of your post is nonsensical as usual
Perhaps re read the notice. This is about rescuing animals that otherwise would be left alone in their owners truck should they be arrested.

I definitely don't want to see pets towed to the scrap yard with the trucks. That's inhumane.
Pet are taken to shelter od course, but they are probably towed with the rig,and yes it's inhumane
My question is is it mandatory, or can you have someone get the pet?
if it's arrest probably not. But suppose it simply a ticket?
The Emergency powers act takes normal policing powers to a totalitarin level

Back
Top Bottom