• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Canadians likely to throw out scandal plagued Liberal Government......

KCConservative said:
I prefer the way it is now: Invented scandals. They make for great Red State balloting.

Right on, don't you know its a culture of corruption?;)

KCConservative said:
I prefer the way it is now: Invented scandals. They make for great Red State balloting.
You got served in your own thread, titled something to the effect of "Bush lied: the evidence," yet you still propogate that "invented" nonesense. You and NP should both see my thread about how partisanship and drug addiction are related inside the brain...

26 X World Champs said:
Invented scandals? Care to elaborate? Please be specific and also include exactly who invented the scandals?
Why, the partisan libs of course! KCC and NP are so partisan that they honestly believe the rest of the world thinks the same way they do. That politics is not about solving problems, it's about smearing the other guy more than he smears you. They do it to the Dems, and they fully expect the Dems to do it back. This is remarkably convenient for them, since a.) they don't have to think about complex political issues and b.) any valid argument from the other side can easily be discounted as "invented" partisan crap. Partisans like them don't care about the truth, they only care whether their party looks better than the opposition. See my sig.

Binary_Digit said:
Why, the partisan libs of course! KCC and NP are so partisan that they honestly believe the rest of the world thinks the same way they do. That politics is not about solving problems, it's about smearing the other guy more than he smears you. They do it to the Dems, and they fully expect the Dems to do it back. This is remarkably convenient for them, since a.) they don't have to think about complex political issues and b.) any valid argument from the other side can easily be discounted as "invented" partisan crap. Partisans like them don't care about the truth, they only care whether their party looks better than the opposition. See my sig.
................................:roll:...................................

Back
Top Bottom