• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadians Among most Active in Online Right-Wing Extremism, Research Finds

You don't have to tell me. Of the many hundreds of times I have been told that racism is not a problem in the US, I would be hard pressed to think of more than a handful who weren't white.

You may be surprised how Floyd's murder has resonated in Canada.

Our RCMP is seriously ffd.

Same with a number of Police depts

Perhaps you are unaware how integrated North American culture and economy actually are, or that we share so much of the same environmental issues.

Hell even PBS is integrated in border cities.

That, and the fact that the intellectual and emotional perversion of American Fascist's/white supremacist's/nationalist's super patriotism is a fascinating never ending demonstration of the arrogance of ignorance and the hypocrisy of their faith.

I do agree that there's a bunch of far right racist lowlifes running around in Israel. Very fine racists on both sides.

I believe you're chasing your tail Jonsa. Most of the worst behavior we've seen in these last 3 and half years has come from the left wing, but they're given a pass from people who never hold them accountable. The past month has demonstrated this, as left wing extremists rioted, toppled statues, and helped spread the coronavirus problem, all while being applauded by the media and the DNC. The only comparable right wing event from the last 3 years was Charlottesville, which was the fault of 1 person who acted irrationally.

Trump and those before him paved the way- Though Trump has taken it farther and his base eats it up - and people say no race problems in the US. Those that state that are all white though. Must be a coincidence

Candace Owens isn't white. Neither is Michelle Malkin or Larry Elder, or any number of conservatives of color.

You don't have to tell me. Of the many hundreds of times I have been told that racism is not a problem in the US, I would be hard pressed to think of more than a handful who weren't white.

Racism isn't as big of a problem as the people who are exploiting racism.

You may be surprised how Floyd's murder has resonated in Canada.

Our RCMP is seriously ffd.

Same with a number of Police depts

Policing has always been an odd role. Plenty of police officers do their jobs because they care about and want to serve their communities. Generations pass along the tradition sometimes. There is, however, something very peculiar about wanting to assert that certain level of authority over other people. Crime is never going to stop. We can't count on criminals to alleviate the tensions in law enforcement. As is always the case, the more responsible people have to be the bigger people. Police need to be well selected, vigorously educated, and constantly trained. As long as we allow punks, racist or not, to walk around our streets armed and use violence against other citizens, we are going to have murders like Floyd's.

I see you've never been on the receiving end of racism.

Why am I not surprised?

Yes I have. I had a black guy hold me and my brother at gunpoint when we were kids. He used several racial ephithets while this went down.

Yes I have. I had a black guy hold me and my brother at gunpoint when we were kids. He used several racial ephithets while this went down.

I recall reading that story once. Terrifying experience.

I believe you're chasing your tail Jonsa. Most of the worst behavior we've seen in these last 3 and half years has come from the left wing, but they're given a pass from people who never hold them accountable. The past month has demonstrated this, as left wing extremists rioted, toppled statues, and helped spread the coronavirus problem, all while being applauded by the media and the DNC. The only comparable right wing event from the last 3 years was Charlottesville, which was the fault of 1 person who acted irrationally.

I see you suffer from extreme short term memory loss. Worst behavior from the left? How many churches and synagogues have been shot up in the US in the past few years? You forget the 2018 mail bombing campaign against democrats. Maybe you can gaslight yourself and your pals, but don't try shovelling that crap on me.

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism

October 2018 United States mail bombing attempts - Wikipedia

Racism isn't as big of a problem as the people who are exploiting racism.
Typical argument of those trying to wheedle their way out of their despicable White Supremacist and fascist thinking being unveiled. Done by all the neo-Nazi types around the world and thus showing their stupidity when one would think that they'd at least make the effort of coming up with something more intelligent.

To wit the feeble lying:
~............. The only comparable right wing event from the last 3 years was Charlottesville, which was the fault of 1 person who acted irrationally.
Pathetic!

I recall reading that story once. Terrifying experience.
One must also consider that anyone can post anything on a forum like this one or others. And when it comes to anecdotes of personal experience, one can choose to either take any poster's word for his/her narrative, or work on the credibility of that person, as shown by past posting behavior.

So people documented as having regaled any forum alone with fake and doctored "evidence" need be treated with skepticism on their "tales", as much as on their dishonest interpretation of events that all the public could actually see.

Putting, for example, the Charlottesville events down to the action of one irrational racist individual tells us all we need to know about the credibility here.

One must also consider that anyone can post anything on a forum like this one or others. And when it comes to anecdotes of personal experience, one can choose to either take any poster's word for his/her narrative, or work on the credibility of that person, as shown by past posting behavior.

So people documented as having regaled any forum alone with fake and doctored "evidence" need be treated with skepticism on their "tales", as much as on their dishonest interpretation of events that all the public could actually see.

Putting, for example, the Charlottesville events down to the action of one irrational racist individual tells us all we need to know about the credibility here.

You might have noticed that the moment that poster mentioned that anecdote I reduced my responses to a few words. I did not remember it was his story, but I do remember reading it in a different thread some time ago. I didn't believe it then. I'm also not going to waste my time on it now.

You might have noticed that the moment that poster mentioned that anecdote I reduced my responses to a few words. I did not remember it was his story, but I do remember reading it in a different thread some time ago. I didn't believe it then. I'm also not going to waste my time on it now.
Wise :)

Worst behavior from the left?

Oh I don't know, how about insurrection on a grand scale? Thousands of left wingers looted, rioted, destroyed public property. This resulted in multiple murders and rapes. How many people died in Seattle because the left wingers overthrew a police precinct, and the left wing mayor let them do it? You cannot seriously compare a few lone wolf type of attackers to the national movement of extremism that has become the norm from the left.

Oh I don't know, how about insurrection on a grand scale? Thousands of left wingers looted, rioted, destroyed public property. This resulted in multiple murders and rapes. How many people died in Seattle because the left wingers overthrew a police precinct, and the left wing mayor let them do it? You cannot seriously compare a few lone wolf type of attackers to the national movement of extremism that has become the norm from the left.

Insurrection? Now there is a trumpian intellectual erection just waiting to happen. Is that your hair on fire?

Insurrection? Now there is a trumpian intellectual erection just waiting to happen. Is that your hair on fire?

Jonsa:

The OP recently tried to convince me that the right-wing Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists which I regularly saw on the streets of Montreal when I lived there did not exist. He was full of it then and now that he has reversed his position he is untrustworthy in the present. The OP has an agenda, albeit a sometimes unfocused one, and that agenda colours or distorts just about everything he posts and argues here. In my humble opinion the OP is a factual chameleon, changing his debating colours from post to post in order to help the spinning of lies, half-truths and distortions in the service of what I believe to be a repugnant supremacist agenda. When challenged on the facts he tries diversions or distractions to protect his ersatz arguments and what I believe to be a very warped world view. Of course everything I have typed in this post is just my opinion, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on the argument but not the arguer is my usual default position but in this and a few other cases I make an exception.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Jonsa:

The OP recently tried to convince me that the right-wing Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists which I regularly saw on the streets of Montreal when I lived there did not exist. He was full of it then and now that he has reversed his position he is untrustworthy in the present. The OP has an agenda, albeit a sometimes unfocused one, and that agenda colours or distorts just about everything he posts and argues here. In my humble opinion the OP is a factual chameleon, changing his debating colours from post to post in order to help the spinning of lies, half-truths and distortions in the service of what I believe to be a repugnant supremacist agenda. When challenged on the facts he tries diversions or distractions to protect his ersatz arguments and what I believe to be a very warped world view. Of course everything I have typed in this post is just my opinion, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on the argument but not the arguer is my usual default position but in this and a few other cases I make an exception.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Your signature is a quote by a noted pedophile, whom you've defended based on the argument that 'brilliant men are often eccentric', and therefore should be allowed to engage in illegal activity. You're an example of the morally bankrupt slime pond we find ourselves being made to swim in, where privileged pedophiles are protected and coddled, while the ever growing definition of 'racism' is used to ruin the lives of the law abiding. Our cultural morality was subverted and replaced by the men of Krauss' hereditary curse.

Your signature is a quote by a noted pedophile, whom you've defended based on the argument that 'brilliant men are often eccentric', and therefore should be allowed to engage in illegal activity. You're an example of the morally bankrupt slime pond we find ourselves being made to swim in, where privileged pedophiles are protected and coddled, while the ever growing definition of 'racism' is used to ruin the lives of the law abiding. Our cultural morality was subverted and replaced by the men of Krauss' hereditary curse.

TAAC:

More deflection coupled with lies. Dr. Krauss was never accused of pedophilia, so you're lying again. Your usual modus opperendi. I did not excuse or defend Dr. Krauss nor Dr. Feynman. I said that their alleged misdeeds did not negate the truth of their science or observations of the world around them. Once again you are following your usual pattern of dishonest debate and diversion. However wise Canadians will see you and the extreme right-wing on-line supremacists for what they are. Mendacious, xenophobes and self-proclaimed superiors who are in fact inferior and deficient in every intellectual and moral dimension. And yes there were and still are neo-Nazis openly seen in Montreal, despite your feeble attempts to deny that fact in a previous thread.

I stand behind the wisdom and truth of the quotation in my signature even if the man who made it is brought down low by his own bestial appetites. Truth is truth no matter who utters it, with the exception of this thread's OP.

No cheers for you but be well nonetheless.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
I meant Trudeau is sexier. It was also a joke.

Trudeau is a Western politician. He's not very different from any other "traditional" Western politician. Trump, on the other hand, is more embarrassing than my grandfather having an aneurysm over the diner counter accidentally charging him 50 cents for a side of mayo he didn't order. Trump's a global catastrophe.

As a gay man I can tell ya Justin can sit at my table any day, wink!

Trump not so much.

As a gay man I can tell ya Justin can sit at my table any day, wink!

Trump not so much.

I care less about physical sexiness than moral fortitude. Trudeau wins in both categories.

I care less about physical sexiness than moral fortitude. Trudeau wins in both categories.

Roll in Nov

Send his fat arse back to the teen beauty pageant circuit.

That's a brilliant confirmation of everything in the post you quote being spot on, especially where you have been addressed.

Not solely but also specifically when it comes to your propensity for lying.

Fortunately for just about everybody else, the morally bankrupt slime pond that you persistently try to peddle to the majority, finds little attraction in general. Quite apart from being just about big enough for your own ilk to swim in.

Back
Top Bottom