• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadians Among most Active in Online Right-Wing Extremism, Research Finds

You've moved on to mockery, because you're out of gotchas.

No, I was led to mockery by the nonsense you posted. You really should learn the difference between cause and effect.

Jonsa:

The OP recently tried to convince me that the right-wing Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists which I regularly saw on the streets of Montreal when I lived there did not exist. He was full of it then and now that he has reversed his position he is untrustworthy in the present. The OP has an agenda, albeit a sometimes unfocused one, and that agenda colours or distorts just about everything he posts and argues here. In my humble opinion the OP is a factual chameleon, changing his debating colours from post to post in order to help the spinning of lies, half-truths and distortions in the service of what I believe to be a repugnant supremacist agenda. When challenged on the facts he tries diversions or distractions to protect his ersatz arguments and what I believe to be a very warped world view. Of course everything I have typed in this post is just my opinion, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on the argument but not the arguer is my usual default position but in this and a few other cases I make an exception.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Must have been local because if nazis and white supremacists were running around toronto with flags or armbands or hate signs or nazi salutes, it would be on the news because they'd get the crap beat outta them or some gangbanger would go too far and blow the lowlife's head off. Racists in toronto tend to keep a low profile and for the most part keep their crap to themselves. They are here as they are everywhere - hate is human, its just that its mostly subsurface around here.

Roll in Nov

Send his fat arse back to the teen beauty pageant circuit.

He'll probably spend the rest of his short, miserable life holding white power rallies for the losers who worship him. As long as he's removed from prominence and power I don't care too much what he does.

Jonsa:

The OP recently tried to convince me that the right-wing Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists which I regularly saw on the streets of Montreal when I lived there did not exist. He was full of it then and now that he has reversed his position he is untrustworthy in the present. The OP has an agenda, albeit a sometimes unfocused one, and that agenda colours or distorts just about everything he posts and argues here. In my humble opinion the OP is a factual chameleon, changing his debating colours from post to post in order to help the spinning of lies, half-truths and distortions in the service of what I believe to be a repugnant supremacist agenda. When challenged on the facts he tries diversions or distractions to protect his ersatz arguments and what I believe to be a very warped world view. Of course everything I have typed in this post is just my opinion, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Focus on the argument but not the arguer is my usual default position but in this and a few other cases I make an exception.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

He knows how the world works... ;)

Don´t know if he has ever been in Europe but he is wise enough to show me I´m islamized and if I don´t recognise it, it´s because of the lying German press ;o)

At what point will our Canadian members start focusing on what's taking place in their own back yard, and stop flooding the board with threads about Donald Trump & BLM?

I do but I don't take such research seriously nor do I sit around fretting about people's "right wing" political beliefs any more than their "left wing" beliefs, or beliefs in anything else.

Must have been local because if nazis and white supremacists were running around toronto with flags or armbands or hate signs or nazi salutes, it would be on the news because they'd get the crap beat outta them or some gangbanger would go too far and blow the lowlife's head off. Racists in toronto tend to keep a low profile and for the most part keep their crap to themselves. They are here as they are everywhere - hate is human, its just that its mostly subsurface around here.

He saw a skinhead in Montreal in 1983. He was looking for you to be in awe of that fact.

I know that the death knell for western civilization rings loudly, but largely falls on deaf ears.

Don´t know if he has ever been in Europe but he is wise enough to show me I´m islamized and if I don´t recognise it, it´s because of the lying German press ;o)

You'd have to live around actual Muslims in order to be 'islamized'.

TAAC:

More deflection coupled with lies. Dr. Krauss was never accused of pedophilia, so you're lying again. Your usual modus opperendi. I did not excuse or defend Dr. Krauss nor Dr. Feynman. I said that their alleged misdeeds did not negate the truth of their science or observations of the world around them. Once again you are following your usual pattern of dishonest debate and diversion. However wise Canadians will see you and the extreme right-wing on-line supremacists for what they are. Mendacious, xenophobes and self-proclaimed superiors who are in fact inferior and deficient in every intellectual and moral dimension. And yes there were and still are neo-Nazis openly seen in Montreal, despite your feeble attempts to deny that fact in a previous thread.

I stand behind the wisdom and truth of the quotation in my signature even if the man who made it is brought down low by his own bestial appetites. Truth is truth no matter who utters it, with the exception of this thread's OP.

No cheers for you but be well nonetheless.
Evilroddy.

Screen%20Shot%202019-07-16%20at%2012.23.24%20PM.png

"This is no shock: abusers protect abusers. Why would Krauss abandon his buddy over some light rape when he himself is out there regularly pushing right on past women’s established boundaries?

I took a look and apparently Krauss is still popular, showing that it doesn’t matter if you’re an abuser so long as you’re famous. I don’t care what you’ve done for science if you’re too cowardly to speak out against a convicted pedophile or if, even worse, you defend him.

Lawrence Krauss, Jeffrey Epstein, and Firing Your Heroes into the Sun – Skepchick

Alan Dershowitz defended his friend Jeffrey Epstein much in the way that you defend Krauss, by citing his 'genius mind'. It turns out Epstein didn't even graduate from college. What could men like Dershowitz, Krauss, and Pinker have in common with a college dropout whose life revolved around pedophilia? Analyze that for us Roddy.

Last edited:

German Tick:

He knows how he think the world works, which is a supremacist, xenophobic world where certain groups are singled out for derision and worse because of who they are, not what they do. What he fails to realise is that Western Civilisation came into being because foreign groups invaded the lands we now call Europe and then settled, assimilated the locals or were themselves assimilated and thus reshaped European civilisation over and over again. Even the Germans and the Scandinavians were invaders into the European melting pot. But the OP is trying to make a movie into a snapshot, a single and unchanging captured moment in time rather than and ever changing and evolving dynamic process over time. He is like a short lived fly sitting on the branch of a tree, convinced the tree is never changing because his ability to see its growth is so obscured by his limited world view and time scale.

Well if you are to be an Islamised German, then I'll say Salaam Alaikum and gut ten tag to you.its better than calling you German taac.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Ontario police are investigating vandalism of a monument to SS Legionnaires of the Galicia division. By the way, the monument says that it "participants of the battle of Brody"(The only battle of the collaborators' division with the Red army. The division was smashed to pieces, the remnants were used by the germans to fight partisans and punitive actions), and not the SS legionaries. In fact, vandalism is the very existence of such a monument.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb6U_9QWoAASO0u?format=jpg&name=small

please not - I promise I´ll never use sarcasm again *crossed Fingers behind the back*

I´m rather with Sokrates and not claiming to know every truth

slainté
Stefan

Is it ok I like Germans? Most Germans I have met I like. (I am Jewish). Not to offend you I also have Austrian friends. I know you guys do not think they speak German very well. Lol I had two homestays, one from Austria one from Germany one summer. My innocent mistake is I had them and an Italian student sing me their national anthems. (all three were very nice summer students learning English). Well the Italian student sang her song and it was very pleasant and it was like having Sophia Loren sing.

Then the other two sang and uh oh one started singing over the other and before you knew it I thought we would have a war. I quickly gave them ice cream.

I like you guys. Then again I am Canadian. We like everyone except ourselves.

I mention this because I note many people assume Germans are right wing extremists. I think that is a bs stereotype. All of our nations have our share of extremists left and right.

Sorry to interject like this, but indeed there are plenty of the "new right" up here, meaning anyone who disagrees with the extreme anti-science dogmatic far left, including atheist "liberals" like myself.

The reason most of us, the silent majority, are envious of the US and Trump is precisely because we're stuck with the back stabbing fascist back door dealing sexist and above all, racist prime minister Trudeau. Trump is not only pro-American, which is all you can really ask of a president, but more importantly, keeps his promises, doesn't talk from his butt, and has done more for LGBT and women of the world where there is actual need than any other leader in recent memory. Trudeau sells Canada to the highest bidder no matter how evil on a daily basis, and shows his authoritarian streak even more often.

Why is there a "rise" in right wing activity in Canada? Because any person who was a centrist/moderate or even classically liberal just 6 years ago is now labelled right wing, so we may as well adopt it and change the right wing to mean what it has always meant, small gov't and personal rights and responsibilities, and forget about the leftist definition of right wing which does nothing but divide. These days, no matter how many issues you agree with on the left, any one of 20 issues you disagree with will get you thrown out and labelled right wing extremist, so no surprise at the OP.

Back
Top Bottom