• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadian MP Claims 'Honk Honk' Is Code for 'Heil Hitler'

Oh just get off it. While I have no sympathy for anything other than peaceful protest, no matter what side, I wish these corrupt crooks as you call them would stick to the topic at hand instead of shouting some nonsense. Having said that, I find nothing dictatorial about dispersing those who block traffic at the expense of others. I will say the same next time antifa blocks whatever.

Dispersing them by declaring Martial Law??

Canada's Emergency Act is the successor to its War Powers Act. This is the law that gets invoked to suspend all civil rights and due process in the country, and gives the govt the power to do whatever it wants.

Tell me -- did Trudeau or his govt even bother to meet with the truckers and to listen to their concerns? No, instead he labeled them racists, misogynists, homophobes, etc, etc.
And then he invoked draconian powers against them. He froze their bank accounts. People who'd served food to truckers were visited by police.
What kind of knee-jerk garbage is this?

And now that the truckers have been cleared out through aggressive police action, he's said he's still continuing the State of Emergency!
Trudeau is saying he won't return society back to normal, and that the Emergency will continue in case the truckers try to protest again in the future -- WTF?? o_O

Last edited:
Dispersing them by declaring Martial Law??

Canada's Emergency Act is the successor to its War Powers Act. This is the law that gets invoked to suspend all civil rights and due process in the country, and gives the govt the power to do whatever it wants.

Tell me -- did Trudeau or his govt even bother to meet with the truckers and to listen to their concerns? No, instead he labeled them racists, misogynists, homophobes, etc, etc.
And then he invoked draconian powers against them. He froze their bank accounts. People who'd served food to truckers were visited by police.
What kind of knee-jerk garbage is this?

And now that the truckers have been cleared out through aggressive police action, he's said he's still continuing the State of Emergency!
Trudeau is saying he won't return society back to normal, and that the Emergency will continue in case the truckers come back -- WTF?? o_O
I think being angry is not very productive.

I think being angry is not very productive.
LB I generally find you to be a fair person but I do question if your opinion would change of you found yourself on the receiving end of this kind of treatment for a minor infraction

Does Canada have former leaders openly supporting Putin and Russia as the 🇺🇸 does?

No, but a lot of Canadians play hockey -- just like a lot of Russians play hockey

Hockey could be code for 'Heil Hitler'

1024px-Fernie_Swastikas_hockey_team_1922.jpg

LB I generally find you to be a fair person but I do question if your opinion would change of you found yourself on the receiving end of this kind of treatment for a minor infraction
OK, go for it.

What an idiot. Sheesh.
She is one of your political allies. :ROFLMAO: Who knew that Canada had such a problem with Nazi sympathizers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now Allen keep in mind the next time you are in traffic and honk your horn more than once, you may be seen as a Nazi sympathizer too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man, those people are not celebrating Nazism.

They are comparing Dictator Trudeau to a Nazi. That's why they have that flag with them.

If calling someone a Nazi means you're also a Nazi, then Woke Liberals should be the first to stand accused.

Boy you got to be very double jointed to actually believe that one...

Does Canada have former leaders openly supporting Putin and Russia as the 🇺🇸 does?
Nope. No useful idiots amongst our living 5 former Prime Ministers and 5 former Governor Generals.

Liberals label everyone who doesn't buy their bullshit the same way.

"Nazi"
"White supremacists" (even when the person isn't white)
"Racist"

It's typical

Dictatorial powers? The Canadian government? Do you have any idea how fragile the Liberal Party hold on power in Parliament is? They're one vote away from going hat in hand to the Governor-General and saying they can't govern. And Trudeau is a leadership vote away from being just the member for Papineau.
You guys elect a new dictator every four years. Canadian Prime Ministers can be replaced in a moment. And sometimes are.

You're expecting him to actually know anything about the government in Canada, even though he is opining on it?

Man, those people are not celebrating Nazism.

They are comparing Dictator Trudeau to a Nazi. That's why they have that flag with them.

If calling someone a Nazi means you're also a Nazi, then Woke Liberals should be the first to stand accused.

Did you email that to Marjorie Taylor Greene when she was complaining about Nancy Pelosi and the Gestapo police? Oh wait. That was the gazpacho police.

Back
Top Bottom