• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadian controllers buy pizza for Americans

Canadians are good at nice...but useless...gestures.

The petulant, whining, slobbering septagenarian occupying the white house ought to get a grip. The majority don't want you, or your wall, you steaming pile of offal. So stop acting like you have a "mandate."

The petulant, whining, slobbering septagenarian occupying the white house ought to get a grip. The majority don't want you, or your wall, you steaming pile of offal. So stop acting like you have a "mandate."

Apparently the Democrats will not vote for a budget, even after Trump has made compromises.

I knew this would turn into a blame fest for the shutdown but the actions of the Canadians were not partisan, they were just showing support for their American colleagues.

Apparently the Democrats will not vote for a budget, even after Trump has made compromises.

Democrats will not vote for the wall, not the budget. The overwhelming majority of americans do not support the wall. The majority of americans blame DJT for the shut down.

Try to get this through your head - the majority of individuals don't support DJT and do not support the wall, hence the democrats resistance to it.

The wall is a masturbatory fantasy by the slobbering geriatric and his legion of followers, and it won't do a damned thing to stop immigration.

Can you name the compromises?

Democrats will not vote for the wall, not the budget. The overwhelming majority of americans do not support the wall. The majority of americans blame DJT for the shut down.

Try to get this through your head - the majority of individuals don't support DJT and do not support the wall, hence the democrats resistance to it.

The wall is a masturbatory fantasy by the slobbering geriatric and his legion of followers, and it won't do a damned thing to stop immigration.

Says the unintelligent leftwing masses after firm indoctrination by their Democratic masters. But the people that actually know what works, THE BORDER PATROL, they say walls/fences absolutely work. Get that through your head.

For the life of me what the HELL does holding the Coast Guard's paycheck have to do with building a wall across the southern USA? I thought at least Trump would make using vowels illegal in the English language , which now that I write it wld hv bn bttr d.

Says the unintelligent leftwing masses after firm indoctrination by their Democratic masters. But the people that actually know what works, THE BORDER PATROL, they say walls/fences absolutely work. Get that through your head.

Get this through your head: No dim is voting for your wall. There have been no, zero studies that show the wall works. We have over 700 miles of extant wall and we still have illegal immigration. Guzman's trial expands on this - most drugs come in through tunnels or legal points of entry - not simply walked across the border.

I've already demolished one right wing poster here on the point of illicit drugs, the cartels and the cause of our southern border issue.

Having employees go a month without pay over a wall that has zero studies to prove it will work, and the majority of the country being against it, coupled with your idiot president's promises someone other than the us taxpayer will pay for it, I think, is selfish worthlessness.

I am glad you conservatives are hanging yourselves with this.

You folks are a detriment to our nation.

That article did not name a single compromise.

What has he offered as a compromise?

Nothing. He has offered nothing. Trump and republicons are constructing the noose for the albatross they will bear.

**** regular americans, you guys get no paycheck so we can try to force a wall no one supports onto the us taxpayers.

I am uniterested in salving the butthurt of a bunch of trump voters. **** that noise.

The existing barriers, least according to the Left's numbers, have definitely cut down on illegal apprehensions. Why wouldn't additional barriers [or improvement to existing barriers] make more of a difference?

Message to President Trump from the democrats: We wish you would shut the hell up and resign from office like you should. We have never wanted you in office and we still do not want you in office. We will never agree to anything you try to do and will shut down the government and keep it shut down for as long as it takes if that is what is needed to get the message to you that we will not work with you to do anything for the American people no matter what it is.

Get this through your head: No dim is voting for your wall. There have been no, zero studies that show the wall works. We have over 700 miles of extant wall and we still have illegal immigration. Guzman's trial expands on this - most drugs come in through tunnels or legal points of entry - not simply walked across the border.

I've already demolished one right wing poster here on the point of illicit drugs, the cartels and the cause of our southern border issue.

Having employees go a month without pay over a wall that has zero studies to prove it will work, and the majority of the country being against it, coupled with your idiot president's promises someone other than the us taxpayer will pay for it, I think, is selfish worthlessness.

**** sure, you are.

If you think your rants on this or any other forum make a lick of difference, you are sadly confused.

Which pizza companies supplied the services? ( linking to huff po is akin to making a pact with the devil)

The existing barriers, least according to the Left's numbers, have definitely cut down on illegal apprehensions. Why wouldn't additional barriers [or improvement to existing barriers] make more of a difference?

Why not stop wasting my money and do something that will actually solve the problem? The issue with the wall is that it's not only not effective, it can be scaled, but it also does not address the largest cause of gang violence in the US, smuggled drugs, which use tunnels and legal points of entry, in lieu of "unwalled" sections of the us border with Mexico.

I for one am pro-deportation of all illegals and, in my opinion, of an immediate change to "sanctuary" laws. I want this coupled with a drastic shift in US domestic and foreign policy surrounding drugs. Our foolish war on drugs has created massive cartels, criminal empires, that are raking in cash on american drug use, while fuelling the illicit immigration we see due to massive amounts of bloodshed.

Jail our employers that employ these illegals, deport all illegals, decriminalize all hard drugs and allow for domestic production, fully legalize cannabis, and let american entrepreneurs make our government wealthy through taxation of legal consumables that, no amount of criminalization will stop.

It's time for a big change.

**** sure, you are.

If you think your rants on this or any other forum make a lick of difference, you are sadly confused.

I'm not confused. The majority of Americans don't want the wall. Period.

Why not stop wasting my money and do something that will actually solve the problem? The issue with the wall is that it's not only not effective, it can be scaled, but it also does not address the largest cause of gang violence in the US, smuggled drugs, which use tunnels and legal points of entry, in lieu of "unwalled" sections of the us border with Mexico.

I for one am pro-deportation of all illegals and, in my opinion, of an immediate change to "sanctuary" laws. I want this coupled with a drastic shift in US domestic and foreign policy surrounding drugs. Our foolish war on drugs has created massive cartels, criminal empires, that are raking in cash on american drug use, while fuelling the illicit immigration we see due to massive amounts of bloodshed.

Jail our employers that employ these illegals, deport all illegals, decriminalize all hard drugs and allow for domestic production, fully legalize cannabis, and let american entrepreneurs make our government wealthy through taxation of legal consumables that, no amount of criminalization will stop.

It's time for a big change.

THAT will take political will from all concerned. Yet, dozens of Democrats are partying in PR.

Only the ignoranl would say that border walls dont work. There have been numerous democrats who have said that in certain areas, walls work very well. Border agents say the same thing. Most of the democrats now opposing a wall have voted for it in the past. Your opposition is based on a single word: Trump. So you can stop pretending that you have anything but anger and hatred as your motive.

Message to President Trump from the democrats: We wish you would shut the hell up and resign from office like you should. We have never wanted you in office and we still do not want you in office. We will never agree to anything you try to do and will shut down the government and keep it shut down for as long as it takes if that is what is needed to get the message to you that we will not work with you to do anything for the American people no matter what it is.

Shouldn't you be calling for his resignation? He's lied about so damned much there's no point supporting him anymore.

The President is not a dictator. He has minority support - hence the massive shift in the house. No wall will be built without major concessions.

Back
Top Bottom