• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadian controllers buy pizza for Americans

I knew this would turn into a blame fest for the shutdown but the actions of the Canadians were not partisan, they were just showing support for their American colleagues.

It was a really nice gesture.

It's bizzare sitting back and watching people get all salty over this and then talk about anything but the actual thread topic.

I'm not sure why folks would have a problem with anyone offering support to one of their fellow Americans.

Do as you please. I've never seen any evidence that a wall would not work.
I've seen propaganda and opinions to that effect. But evidence? No.

Jim Acosta actually went down to McAllen Texas and accidentally provided evidence that a wall works.

What numbers?

Read our discussion.

Go back and check my sources.

I've posted the articles that diminish your assertion.

You've offered nothing but bandwagon fallacy.

Read our discussion.

Go back and check my sources.

I've posted the articles that diminish your assertion.

You've offered nothing but bandwagon fallacy.

Your numbers? You mean all that nonsense about most illegals being over-stay visas...Mexican migration numbers down...small percentages...and what...tunnels?

I get it...you're trying to be frugal.
My point is that frugality and numbers do not and cannot 'trump' the lives of citizens.

Your numbers? You mean all that nonsense about most illegals being over-stay visas...Mexican migration numbers down...small percentages...and what...tunnels?

I get it...you're trying to be frugal.
My point is that frugality and numbers do not and cannot 'trump' the lives of citizens.

More ad hominem and nonsense.

I offered hard numbers.

I am sad to say you have offered nothing but conjecture. IDK how long you can continue to allow me to unceremoniously destroy you like this.

More ad hominem and nonsense.

I offered hard numbers.

I am sad to say you have offered nothing but conjecture. IDK how long you can continue to allow me to unceremoniously destroy you like this.

Forever.
Your hard numbers don't mean anything. First of all they're hardly related to this issue, and secondly as far as government expenditures goes, this is a good one.
If it halts only 40% of the drug smuggling...50% of all illegals raping girls or snatching them for abusive purposes...30% of illegals killing citizens...its bloody worth it!
In 2006, President George W. Bush passed the Secure Fence Act which had a tremendous impact in Yuma County. In 2015, Fox News reported a 96 percent reduction in apprehensions due to a 20-foot tall steel fence and manpower being tripled. Wilmot was a deputy during that time but saw the impact firsthand.
“It was a 91 percent drop,” Wilmot said. “It obviously helped us curb some of the criminal activity that we unfortunately had to deal with.”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/walls-wo...-dropped-by-91-percent-thanks-to-border-fence

91%. That's all the proof I need.

Continue avoiding the question on Obama's border patrol chief.

I'm not sure what the question was.

Mark Morgan was BPC for the last 6 mos. of Obama's presidency. He was let go when trump took office. He has recently come out in support of building the ego wall , advising trump to "stay the course" on immigration.

It sounds like he wants his old job back. He's certainly not qualified to be an expert with 6 mos. experience.

Did I answer the question yet? I don't cotton to the wall.

I'm not sure what the question was.

Mark Morgan was BPC for the last 6 mos. of Obama's presidency. He was let go when trump took office. He has recently come out in support of building the ego wall , advising trump to "stay the course" on immigration.

It sounds like he wants his old job back. He's certainly not qualified to be an expert with 6 mos. experience.

Did I answer the question yet? I don't cotton to the wall.

He was let go by Trump too, but supports the wall anyway.

Forever.
Your hard numbers don't mean anything. First of all they're hardly related to this issue, and secondly as far as government expenditures goes, this is a good one.
If it halts only 40% of the drug smuggling...50% of all illegals raping girls or snatching them for abusive purposes...30% of illegals killing citizens...its bloody worth it!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/walls-wo...-dropped-by-91-percent-thanks-to-border-fence

91%. That's all the proof I need.

So You take one piece of evidence and run with it?

You people are to be derided, ridiculed and mocked for your outright and blatant acceptance of nonsense on nothing but blind Faith.

So You take one piece of evidence and run with it?

You people are to be derided, ridiculed and mocked for your outright and blatant acceptance of nonsense on nothing but blind Faith.

Like...walls work?
OK deride away...:roll:

Like...walls work?
OK deride away...:roll:

You are remaining willfully ignorant of facts which have been provided to you over and over again.

I can't help you in your rabid slobbering pursuit of a toddlers masturbatory dream.

You are not and were not worthy of debate.

You are dismissed, partisan ingrate.

You are remaining willfully ignorant of facts which have been provided to you over and over again.

I can't help you in your rabid slobbering pursuit of a toddlers masturbatory dream.

You are not and were not worthy of debate.

You are dismissed, partisan ingrate.

:lamo
Translation: "No matter how hard I try, it's obvious that I can't convince you that a barrier bars people from passing. Thus I'll just call you names and end this losing debate by posturing and virtue signalling. I'm very frustrated."

Have a nice Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom