• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada National Dental Care Program

Bullshit. The US doesnt protect anything beyond US interests. And Canada doesnt have enemies, impossible as that concept might be for an American.
Show any Canadian a map of the word and ask him to point to the biggest threat to Canadian sovereignty. Wanna bet a hundred bucks each on a hundred tries?

Canada and Canadians have lots of enemies, generally over hockey

You do realize that Elephants being afraid of mice is a myth.
Do you realize that mice who think they're elephants are hilariously amusing?
They dont make superpowers like they used to.

Jealousy and envy are a poor look
Ohyeah, I'm jealous and envious of a crime-ridden beehive. Who wouldn't rather live in a dystopian disfunctional society?

Ohyeah, I'm jealous and envious of a crime-ridden beehive. Who wouldn't rather live in a dystopian disfunctional society?

Mind you - we're losing so many brain in our workforce. Like doctors.
They're going across the border. The surgeon who did my husband, among them.
Not just doctors. Even talking heads! 😁
Evan Solomon from CTV just bade farewell last night. He's going to New York. :)
So..........................USA couldn't be that bad.

Mind you - we're losing so many brain in our workforce. Like doctors.
They're going across the border. The surgeon who did my husband, among them.
Not just doctors. Even talking heads! 😁
Evan Solomon from CTV just bade farewell last night. He's going to New York. :)
So..........................USA couldn't be that bad.

How many brain we're losing

I would be upset if a surgeon did my wife

Trudeau just announced a plan to introduce a national dental care plan. This would start with coverage for people under 18, people with disabilities and seniors.

Thoughts?

OK.
I have dental coverage with my BidenCare™ plan (its FREE :LOL:(y))...glad to see Canada catching up here.
Noice!!!

OK.
I have dental coverage with my BidenCare™ plan (its FREE :LOL:(y))...glad to see Canada catching up here.
Noice!!!

Can you use BidenCare to a dentist of your choice, or only on some designated ones?

I don't know if we're "catching up."
Like I said, what good are these benefits if no one wants to provide the service! 😁

Can you use BidenCare to a dentist of your choice, or only on some designated ones?

Like I said, what good are these benefits if no one wants to provide the service! 😁

Its for any dentist in the network. Its not all dentists. Yeah you have to find one that will take it, but as I am going for a root canal in a couple weeks and that is covered its an $800 savings to me.

The dentist is paid by the patient.

We aren't freeloading. We don't go around pissing off the world, we aren't in danger.
America spends 3.5% of their gdp on the military. Canada does not even spend 1.5% of theirs. Canada isn't even meeting it's NATO obligation.

Trudeau just announced a plan to introduce a national dental care plan. This would start with coverage for people under 18, people with disabilities and seniors.

Thoughts?

He should have let the real author of the dental plan make the announcement. The NDP tail is wagging the Liberal dog.

America spends 3.5% of their gdp on the military. Canada does not even spend 1.5% of theirs. Canada isn't even meeting it's NATO obligation.

That is correct (the concept, if not the actual numbers). Canadians can only brag about our health care because we rely on the U.S. for protection. The whole free world is beholding to the U.S. on that score.

Neither of course.

Canada already has insane wait times for healthcare:

The US doesn't? I know a shrink in the US. It's way underfunded and people go without care. He worked for free a few years ago and lived on savings. Don't act like your country's shit don't stink.

It must be embarrassing to know your country's government is a leech. Sponging off the charity of their benevolent neighbor. That must be tough on you.
WE don't need your military. WE aren't going around pissing off the world.

Thoughts?
Given that hockey is the national sport, the system will care for fewer teeth per capita than you might expect.

Back
Top Bottom