• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada Looking Ugly and Getting Backlash...

maxparrish

Conservatarian
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sometimes links are worth a thousand words...

This is Canada?

And backlash to Trudeau's actions.

Muk ratchets up Trudeau criticism with Hitler comparison...

I am currently happy with the fact that I was not picked to head up to Canada, just so that we could cover this. If the state has already showed signs of becoming this authoritarian from the start, just seeing the police treating simple citizens like this almost brings back memories from when I was growing up in Cuba. I mean, we haven't seen anyone executed in the street yet, but given how the police are behaving. I'm not entirely sure that we won't eventually see such a thing occur, and in Canada of all places.

It's really been a surprising last few years.

Hilarious that suddenly American conservatives are pro-protestor and anti-government violence towards protestors. My, my, what a few months can change.

Hilarious that suddenly American conservatives are pro-protestor and anti-government violence towards protestors. My, my, what a few months can change.
And as someone who is pro-protestor and against government violence towards protesters, you are suddenly quiet. Hilarious indeed.

If the state has already showed signs of becoming this authoritarian from the start, just seeing the police treating simple citizens like this almost brings back memories from when I was growing up in Cuba.
I have read that the Trudeau family had a close relationship with Fidel Castro.

Hilarious that suddenly American conservatives are pro-protestor and anti-government violence towards protestors. My, my, what a few months
And the reverse of the left on this is likewise hilarious.

Canadiens singing Bon Jovi? Wow they're battling!!!!!

I have read that the Trudeau family had a close relationship with Fidel Castro.
I've heard very little actually concerning that, but there was a few mentions about it back when it was Justin's father. Just nothing really substantial.
As it is, they're overly friendly with more sentiment from China and if you look at Justin's brother you'll find some pretty disturbing amounts of adoration for their government.

Back
Top Bottom