• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada and the West are at war with "russian" empire whether they want it or not: military experts

I can't because that is not true.

Improved Ladas can be built with fuel cells.

Fuel cells are AIP.

Stop the "buddies in Moscow" nonsense. It is stupid.

And "primitive ulus" is both stupid and incorrect.

Fuel cells aren't exactly "high - tech task".
" Ladas can be built " this is how Muscovy propaganda works : soon, can be build, devolving, etc. , but in reality nigeria in snow doesn't have technologies and industries to build the new generations of weapon systems , thats why in Ukraine, karabakh, or Syria you use badly outdated soviet crap. where the all hordes of armada tanks which you promised to us zillion years ago ?

" Ladas can be built " this is how Muscovy propaganda works : soon, can be build, devolving, etc. , but in reality nigeria in snow doesn't have technologies and industries to build the new generations of weapon systems , thats why in Ukraine, karabakh, or Syria you use badly outdated soviet crap. where the all hordes of armada tanks which you promised to us zillion years ago ?

Ladas can be built with fuel cells.

There is no "Muscovy" so there cannot be "Muscovy propaganda".

And stop the YOU garbage. I didn't use Soviet weaponry. I didn't promise you anything except to call you on your ignorant posts.

" Ladas can be built " in 2099? much like communism in ussr , Muscovy does not have AIP submarines today, right?

" Ladas can be built " in 2099? much like communism in ussr , Muscovy does not have AIP submarines today, right?

So what?

You have been asked this question time and again.

So what?

They have both conventional and nuclear aplenty.

What immediate NEED do they have for AIP?

Nigeria with snow ( 2 empires) has tried to build AIP submorines for 40 years, and failed, it does know how , can not build them , your buddies in Moscow are too primitive ulus for this high - tech task

Every nuclear submarine is AIP and the Russians have had them since the 60's.

Every nuclear submarine is AIP and the Russians have had them since the 60's.
are there the different levels of AIP in them , and Swedish submarines are the most silent ?

The Arctic is the northernmost point of Earth, a vast frozen desert largely made up of sea-ice. The region consists of the Arctic Ocean and parts of Canada, the USA, Greenland, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland vs Muscovite empire . Rising temperatures are reducing sea ice and technological advances are making the once-impenetrable Arctic increasingly accessible. This greater accessibility is expected to prompt competition to claim the area's natural resources...

The Arctic is the northernmost point of Earth, a vast frozen desert largely made up of sea-ice. The region consists of the Arctic Ocean and parts of Canada, the USA, Greenland, Norway, Finland, Sweden and Iceland vs Muscovite empire . Rising temperatures are reducing sea ice and technological advances are making the once-impenetrable Arctic increasingly accessible. This greater accessibility is expected to prompt competition to claim the area's natural resources...

You mean the RUSSIAN FEDERATION?

The Cold War with the extinct USSR is worth trillions and trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs plus power. Therefore, the Cold War with the USSR must be continued forever.

It is even more urgent that we undertake a huge military and intelligence community build up to deal with the Aztec Empire. Those Aztecs are so evil they routinely engage in human sacrifice.

Otherwise, Canada's military? LOL!

The Cold War with the extinct USSR is worth trillions and trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs plus power. Therefore, the Cold War with the USSR must be continued forever.

It is even more urgent that we undertake a huge military and intelligence community build up to deal with the Aztec Empire. Those Aztecs are so evil they routinely engage in human sacrifice.

Otherwise, Canada's military? LOL!
do you think Muscovy has money - resources for it?

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Svalbard, which belongs to the Kingdom of Norway, is the hotspot of a political dispute with Russia. The reason? They have one of the biggest oil beds in the world!

are there the different levels of AIP in them , and Swedish submarines are the most silent ?
They are some of the most silent subs in the world , but what we have to be aware of is with the new Battery tech. the newer subs have longer running times on Batteries and don't have to be charged as often newer diesel / electric subs can run longer under water on batteries
and are a lot quieter and harder to detect and track as the old ones were .
most people worry about the Nuc. subs and how they can stay under water for months , well the new D/E subs with the new Glass lith. battery are actually quieter then Nucs subs are .
as of right now we still have a very good system for detecting them and tracking them in the SOSUS system and it's up graded system but even with that with them getting to be as quiet as our subs could be something to worry about
and we have to thank John Walker for selling some of our top secrets to the Russians in the 1960"s that gave away how the SOSUS system worked and how good it was
Have a nice day

Canada really needs a couple of carriers. One for the Atlantic. One for the Pacific. Either could be used in the Arctic as needed.

This is the dumbest post of 2021 so far. Take a bow.

“This is not an interwar period. The war is on,” said Frederick Kagan, resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and an expert on critical threats.
The American Enterprise Institute is a Koch Brothers puppet group...

The American Enterprise Institute is a Koch Brothers puppet group...

I've read their publications for years and they are far from extreme or radical. Most pretty reasonable.

Because you think Canada should build carriers it cannot afford, to satisfy a category of obligations they don't have.

I mean, seriously, how did you even type that with a straight face?

I've read their publications for years and they are far from extreme or radical. Most pretty reasonable.
It is their agenda that is being questioned here...

Because you think Canada should build carriers it cannot afford, to satisfy a category of obligations they don't have.

I mean, seriously, how did you even type that with a straight face?

1) Canada could afford a carrier force if they really wanted to.

2) Canada has military obligations all the way from NATO in western Europe to South Korea. And guess what? That means crossing the worlds two largest oceans.

GOT a good link ? thank you
There is a lot of info out there
here is just a few things I looked up.
I am and have been interested in this for years because I was in the navy and worked in the SOSUS system tracking all Types of ships and subs

Type 039A submarine (NATO reporting name: Yuan class) is a class of diesel-electric submarine in China's People's Liberation Army Navy.[4] It is China's first AIP powered submarine and presumed to be one of the quietest diesel-electric submarine classes in service.[5]
and I was reading about the new Glass Lith. batteries and how they will be used in cars trucks and other things and how some navies have already had interest in them seeing they can hold a charge longer and do not take as long to charge

I will see if I can find the articles I read on the new Glass battery
Have a nice afternoon

There is a lot of info out there
here is just a few things I looked up.
I am and have been interested in this for years because I was in the navy and worked in the SOSUS system tracking all Types of ships and subs

Type 039A submarine (NATO reporting name: Yuan class) is a class of diesel-electric submarine in China's People's Liberation Army Navy.[4] It is China's first AIP powered submarine and presumed to be one of the quietest diesel-electric submarine classes in service.[5]
and I was reading about the new Glass Lith. batteries and how they will be used in cars trucks and other things and how some navies have already had interest in them seeing they can hold a charge longer and do not take as long to charge

I will see if I can find the articles I read on the new Glass battery
Have a nice afternoon
USSR/Muscovy have tried to produce AIP submarines for 40 years, and badly failed do you think that Putin´s Muscovy (isolated, under sanctions) can produce something even more advanced than AIP submarines ?

Back
Top Bottom