• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can You Spot the Problem Here?

"I am in the White House read to go, where are the Dems?"

I smell sex used as a weapon.

I don’t know how many of the workers who have been laid off in Trump’s shutdown are Democrats but I have no doubt that as the days of unemployment roll by fewer and fewer are Republicans.

I don’t know how many of the workers who have been laid off in Trump’s shutdown are Democrats but I have no doubt that as the days of unemployment roll by fewer and fewer are Republicans.

This is Trump "faithfully executing the office of the president ..."

Exhibit “A” “Trump Claims Most Furloughed Federal Workers Are Rooting For Him On Wall Funding”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-shutdown-furloughed-workers_us_5c2fc50ce4b0bcb4c25bab28

Exhibit “B” View attachment 67247367

:doh

I bet any one of us could peel off a list of 10 regular posters here who wouldn't be able to detect a problem here, and would find many reasons why Trump is SO RIGHT on this and we are all just dumb libruls. But I think it's against some rules or something, so we will just have to wait for them to come in here and piddle on the carpet of the thread ;)

I bet any one of us could peel off a list of 10 regular posters here who wouldn't be able to detect a problem here, and would find many reasons why Trump is SO RIGHT on this and we are all just dumb libruls. But I think it's against some rules or something, so we will just have to wait for them to come in here and piddle on the carpet of the thread ;)

Of course a few of them will come in and have a major sharting situation, but ya know, they can't help it. Trump is just SO DREAMY huh?:roll:

Of course a few of them will come in and have a major sharting situation, but ya know, they can't help it. Trump is just SO DREAMY huh?:roll:

It wont be long till the sharticles start a-flying

It wont be long till the sharticles start a-flying

Did ya ever notice, the collossal feces-factory posters, often have fitting avatars that warn of exactly what's coming?:2rofll:

I found it:

Donald J. Trump

I dunno. They do seem to enjoy voting for people who do not have their interests in mind.

I dunno. They do seem to enjoy voting for people who do not have their interests in mind.

They voted for what they heard. Now they hang on to lies invloved in a bad decision. Trump continues to tell them, “It’s not how you feel but rather how you look and you look marvelous, darling.”

Back
Top Bottom