• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you see the difference?

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Top are Democrats
Bottom are Republicans

Screenshot_20181114-161644.jpg

I think it's fairly obvious which party better represents the electorate and is therefore the way cooler party

Top are Democrats
Bottom are Republicans

View attachment 67244292

I think it's fairly obvious which party better represents the electorate and is therefore the way cooler party

I don't know... The democrats didn't elect anybody with an awesome eye patch.

Well, I would say since they were all elected, they all represent the electorate.

I don't know... The democrats didn't elect anybody with an awesome eye patch.

Well, yes, it does seem Republicans do have political myopia

I understand the thread but really...should anybody be surprised ?

Maybe when the repubs say they are constitutional originalists, they are referring to 'We the People.'

You see blogroids, if that same constitution was written day, 'we the people' did not mean you.

.....unless of course, you are an adult white male and land owner. That is the only people our great const....was referring to.

Women didn't exist legally...

Blacks were not people and

Indians were not people.

Those two were heathens and property.

Seems the repubs are the true originalists.

Last edited:
The Democrats represent the government, not the people.

They represent what happens when 40 double lobotomies are performed badly.

They represent what happens when 40 double lobotomies are performed badly.

So said the person who had difficulty distinguishing between prefrontal lobotomy and the bottle in front of me
:lol:

Last edited:
The Democrats represent the government, not the people.

If they were elected, then they represent the people.

Back
Top Bottom