• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you relate?

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Where were you in 2008, 2012, 2021? Can you relate? This is where Elon Musk was and is today, in the charted years below. I can totally relate to where he is today.... He went from center left to center right just like many of us have done as well.

FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM

Where were you in 2008, 2012, 2021? Can you relate? This is where Elon Musk was and is today, in the charted years below. I can totally relate to where he is today.... He went from center left to center right just like many of us have done as well.

FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM

How many people will fail to see the center has moved left while Elon is still where he's always been? I can relate.

I sure(ly) can.

The Dems have gone so far woke that they have alienated genuine liberals and moderates.

If there is a red tide in a few months, maybe the grown-ups in the Party can steer a more rational course.

You noticed the line went further and further to the left from the center? That's cancel culture wokeland. ;)

FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM

Sayj5RG.gif

I can't relate at all because ive been and independent for more than 20 years
I also understand the reality that center DOES NOT MOVE LMAO
and the nonsensical chart above leaves out the extreme right which makes it even more void of honesty and reality so I could never be stupid enough to believe such false narratives and propaganda. Nobody educated, honest and objective would.
😁🍿

Sayj5RG.gif

and the nonsensical chart above leaves out the extreme right which makes it even more void of honesty and reality so I could never be stupid enough to believe such false narratives and propaganda. Nobody educated, honest and objective would.
😁🍿
You missed the point of the chart. It's about Elon and his relationship to both the left and the right.

No way an engineer drew that chart!

You missed the point of the chart. It's about Elon and his relationship to both the left and the right.
Yeah, the chart is about Elon. That's why Elon is NOT MENTIONED IN THE CHART!!!

Sayj5RG.gif

😁🍿

Okay, thanks for your input. Is it alright if some of us can relate? Hint, that is the actual thread topic, btw.

FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM

Once I became interested in politics… I was and still am conservative right concerning the Constitution.

Once I became interested in politics… I was and still am conservative right concerning the Constitution.

As far as the Constitution goes, yes, I think that's what makes me center right now. Liberals used to believe in the Constitution until the progressives behind the curtain took hold of the party.

Looks like Musk is going to be attacked now no matter what he does or says.
He went against the narrative of the democrats and will be made to pay a price for what he has done. Just read that the Senate Democrats may call him to testify about what his intentions are with Twitter.
Stunning....

He went against the narrative of the democrats and will be made to pay a price for what he has done. Just read that the Senate Democrats may call him to testify about what his intentions are with Twitter.
Stunning....

Stunningly insane. :rolleyes:

I sure(ly) can.

The Dems have gone so far woke that they have alienated genuine liberals and moderates.

If there is a red tide in a few months, maybe the grown-ups in the Party can steer a more rational course.
What grown-ups in the party?

Stunning....
My heart bleeds for the poor little richest man in the world.

Some perspective... Can you relate?

FRerqQyXEAEqBQ_

Back
Top Bottom