• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you imagine the names in the other 148 Suspicious Transactionss. LOL!

He's a Representative. Not a Senator.. His name is Comer. He's the Chair of the Oversight Committee. And his requests have been documented,. You have some words you've pulled from your colon without citation.

How about CBS you calling them liars too?

So, Comers says the Biden admins hasn't supplied the SAR's. That is not proof that the SAR's have not been supplied. You do not know if Comers is being truthful. Is that clear enough for you?

So, Comers says the Biden admins hasn't supplied the SAR's. That is not proof that the SAR's have not been supplied. You do not know if Comers is being truthful. Is that clear enough for you?
Can't help you if you are calling Comer a liar, CBS liars, Reuters liars AP liars. Everyone is lying by the "Biden Administration."

I've wasted enough time on your nonsense Mr. Barbie. Have a blessed day

Can't help you if you are calling Comer a liar, CBS liars, Reuters liars AP liars. Everyone is lying by the "Biden Administration."

I've wasted enough time on your nonsense Mr. Barbie. Have a blessed day
I get it. Conservatives think all kinds of moronic unconfirmed nonsense. It's what y'all are best at. You have a wonderful weekend.

I've grown quite used to that. Actually, quite preferable to them continuing to post nonsense. Like @RaleBulgarian typically does
Your inability to recognize facts and reality, even when presented in easy for Trumpsters to understand language, is sad.

He's a Representative. Not a Senator.. His name is Comer. He's the Chair of the Oversight Committee. And his requests have been documented,. You have some words you've pulled from your colon without citation.

How about CBS you calling them liars too?

It's the same BS as the FOX article. They are reporting about Comer's rants. It's not evidence of anything. And it certainly isn't evidence that ...

Mr. Cole doesn't know, perhaps you do - why has Biden has blocked congresspeople, for the first time in history, from obtaining SARs from the Treasury Department?

Well since you use tinsel a lot....Lololol

You don't know about the 148SARs....It is a conspiracy right?

My lord what this board does not know. And most of you post from work....Chuckle....Chuckle
Student aid reports?

Back
Top Bottom