• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you imagine the names in the other 148 Suspicious Transactionss. LOL!

Mr. Cole doesn't know, perhaps you do - why has Biden has blocked congresspeople, for the first time in history, from obtaining SARs from the Treasury Department?
Do you have evidence that SARS requests were previously freely handed out in previous administrations and that Biden blocked current requests? Or is your "evidence" the rantings of a vindictive Repub Congressman?

Do you have evidence that SARS requests were previously freely handed out in previous administrations and that Biden blocked current requests? Or is your "evidence" the rantings of a vindictive Repub Congressman?
Sure, play the "how about some evidence card" Next thing everyone will be asked to provide evidence. Slippery slope.

SAR's. Suspicious Activity Report.
These are issued by banks and financial institutions to report known or suspected violations of law or suspicious activity observed by financial institutions subject to the regulations of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) when there is a serious suspected activity exceeding $10,000. Fraud, money laundering,

Types and Examples of Suspicious Transactions

As the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) helps explain, many different types of transactions might trigger the need to file a SAR. These can include, but are by no means limited to, the following transactions:

• Money Laundering: This process involves taking money generated by an illicit activity and “cleaning” the money by falsely presenting it as if it were earned through a legitimate business.
  • Cash Transaction Structuring involves splitting or otherwise altering financial transactions to avoid automatic reporting to tax authorities.
  • Check fraud is a broad term used to describe any deliberate misrepresentation use or creation of checks.
  • Check Kiting: this is a form of check fraud that involves writing a check from an account with insufficient funds and depositing that check into another bank account.
  • Wire Transfer Fraud: this is a broad term used to describe any situation in which malicious activity occurs during the course of a wire transfer.
  • Mortgage and Consumer Loan Fraud: this sort of fraud involves consumers deliberately misrepresenting their financial position to secure a loan (usually, a large loan, like a mortgage). Misrepresenting income, overvaluing assets, and underreporting expenses are all types of consumer loan fraud.
  • Misuse of Position (Self-Dealing): this term describes any instance where a fiduciary—a financial agent acting on behalf of their client—takes action or makes a suggestion that is their own best interest, rather than the client’s.
  • Identity Theft or Fraud: while identity theft is used to describe an instance where someone is pretending to be someone else, identity fraud is used to describe any misrepresentation of a person’s identity.
  • Terrorist Financing: while the federal government has laws and regulations banning financial transactions connected to any illegal activity, it is particularly strict about activity that could be linked to terrorism.

I really don't think this place is my cup of tea.

I expected rational discussion instead of silly tin hat pics. Then get called for saying Tinsel Teeth....My Lord....Chuckle chuckle

Then there is the Sock accusations constantly.....My God...lol

Is there a Delete Account button or do I have to request management?

No harm no foul folks. But honestly this is an old folks home. My mistake....Thanks

PS...At least you folks aren't a bunch of Doxers like others.

Try Try again
The simple solution is to leave and not come back. Keep in mind that everyone can see your visits to the forum. A dramatic flounce followed by lurking looks a little foolish.

Mr. Cole doesn't know, perhaps you do - why has Biden has blocked congresspeople, for the first time in history, from obtaining SARs from the Treasury Department?
the Biden Administration claimed, ‘Treasury has made SARs available for every request we’ve received, regardless of party, and will continue to do so.’ .... So, do you have viable proof this has not happened?

the Biden Administration claimed, ‘Treasury has made SARs available for every request we’ve received, regardless of party, and will continue to do so.’ .... So, do you have viable proof this has not happened?
You googled for the administration line of bullshit, why didn't you see this (or 100 other links where Treasury refused the Republicans' request?)

You googled for the administration line of bullshit, why didn't you see this (or 100 other links where Treasury refused the Republicans' request?)

That's just a reiteration of Comer's whining. It's not evidence. I believe the Treasury, not some partisan hack.

So as viable proof you cite Fox news....... Perhaps you've fallen for the Republicans " line of bullshit"....

So as viable proof you cite Fox news....... Perhaps you've fallen for the Republicans " line of bullshit"....
LOL Can you please post the list of approved media outlets

For those of us who do not follow the latest conspiracy stuff on the interwebs, can you explain what the **** you are talking about?

It matters not.

When you accuse a sitting president of the United States and his entire family of operating a prostitution ring, you know the facts come from people missing a great number of brain cells and was likely the result of mad scientists working in a lab in Gotham.

Trust me, the current issue of Batman the comic is very very believable compared to this.

LOL Can you please post the list of approved media outlet
the Biden Administration claimed, ‘Treasury has made SARs available for every request we’ve received, regardless of party, and will continue to do so.’ .... You've posted no proof that this is not the case. It's just that simple.

the Biden Administration claimed, ‘Treasury has made SARs available for every request we’ve received, regardless of party, and will continue to do so.’ .... You've posted no proof that this is not the case. It's just that simple.
I did, unlike you, who apparently pulled a quote from your colon.

You just won't accept the truth. Your problem barbie, not mine.

Last edited:
I did., You just won't accpet the truth. Your problem barbie, not mine.
You haven't posted any proven "truth". It's one Republican senators word against the Biden admins. So, your just blowing hot air.

You haven't posted any proven "truth". It's one Republican senators word against the Biden admins. So, your just blowing hot air.
He's a Representative. Not a Senator.. His name is Comer. He's the Chair of the Oversight Committee. And his requests have been documented,. You have some words you've pulled from your colon without citation.

How about CBS you calling them liars too?

The Treasury Department did not address questions sent by CBS News about Comer's claim that the agency is requiring Democrats to join his request before it will release records related to Hunter Biden.

Back
Top Bottom