• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you imagine the names in the other 148 Suspicious Transactionss. LOL!

Everyone needs to see these. Can you imagine what will happen?

View attachment 67423692
cb823aa470f9437703ae91e0a971d778.jpg

You might want to read the rules
Are you serious Hall Monitor????.What about his pics???....BAWWWWHAHA..................Tinsel Teeth described his pics........................Hall Monitor. please address the incestuous pedophile in the WH per Ashley....Thanks

OMG the truth hurts so bad.Go report me...chuckle chuckle

For those of us who do not follow the latest conspiracy stuff on the interwebs, can you explain what the **** you are talking about?
You haven't heard about the 148 SARs that the Democrap DOJ is hiding.

Let's say Trump and family had 148 SARs. What would you say.

You don't even know this? Why are you posting here please?

Thanks Queen M, but I don't suffer fools. He can call me anything he wants.
Well since you use tinsel a lot....Lololol

You don't know about the 148SARs....It is a conspiracy right?

My lord what this board does not know. And most of you post from work....Chuckle....Chuckle

Are you serious Hall Monitor????.What about his pics???....BAWWWWHAHA..................Tinsel Teeth described his pics........................Hall Monitor. please address the incestuous pedophile in the WH per Ashley....Thanks

OMG the truth hurts so bad.Go report me...chuckle chuckle
I am not the hall monitor, lol, but I noticed you are new, and it is not like I haven't learned the hard way, so take it for what it's worth.

You might want to read the rules
A Conservative Hall Monitor?????? I have never seen this in my life. Quite a few so far here. Don't worry. The stay is not permanent. I need libs who know what is going on? These people never heard of 150SARs....Chuckle.....Chuckle

I am not the hall monitor, lol, but I noticed you are new, and it is not like I haven't learned the hard way, so take it for what it's worth.
Tinsel Teeth was a reference to its tin foil hats he sends me. Can't say that?....lol

Thanks for clarifying the HM situation. I found it hard to believe.

Is there a board on here where Tinsel Teeth will not be an infraction, lol

Tinsel Teeth was a reference to its tin foil hats he sends me. Can't say that?....lol

Thanks for clarifying the HM situation. I found it hard to believe.

Is there a board on here where Tinsel Teeth will not be an infraction, lol
Again, read the rules, I failed there too!

Isn't one of the rules for It to post relevant responses and not trolling me by chance. Not selling me retarded pics??

Back
Top Bottom