• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can you identify an "assault weapon" when you see one?

Which of these are "assault weapons"?

• Total voters
M14 Shooter said:
The CMP has loosened their requirements considerably. A hunting license is good enough.

cool, I have all kinds of hunting licenses, including the one I use here-MOONBAT nuisance permit:mrgreen:

TurtleDude said:
cool, I have all kinds of hunting licenses, including the one I use here-MOONBAT nuisance permit:mrgreen:

I used the license MI6 gave me :mrgreen:

M14 Shooter said:
I used the license MI6 gave me :mrgreen:

Sounds like a double-O license to me:mrgreen:

TurtleDude said:
Sounds like a double-O license to me:mrgreen:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to use it on you. :mrgreen:

I used my Long Range classification card. You can use just about anything these days.

I do wonder, though... there are only so many Garands, M1903s (all the O3A3s are sold), M1917s, M1 Carbines -- what's the CMP going to do when they sell them all?

Just out of curiosity, how much would a standard 9mm Glock cost?

Not a fan of the Glock myself.

I prefer having the hammer on the outside of the gun.

Plus the dual triggers doesn't feel right.

Back
Top Bottom