• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can you "Become" Racist?

Can a person "Become" racist due to events and circumstances?

• Total voters
There's a difference between racist and prejudiced.

Prejudiced means that you prejudge people, perhaps in part based upon their perceived race.
Racist means you believe in the superiority of one race over another.

I suspect that very, very few people, if any are not prejudiced.

Dude, I speak a reasonable amount of Spanish. Enough to get by anyway. But still, a nation needs a fracking common language! If too many people can't even fracking TALK to each other, national unity is going down the flusher.

I speak Spanish too. Most Spanish speaking people also speak English. They are just embarrassed to use it because someone told them they sound like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom