• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can you be anti-Zionist and still be tolerant of Jews?

nefarious_plot said:
This prooves my poitn I stated on other thread that user moderators will ALWAYS make a forum like this a biased orgnasation. They post here and let ther personal feelings and prejudice mixed in with power hungry button pushiing. And you get a one sided community.

There is absolutley no validity in any bullshit denail your dumbass retorts with. Proove me right and ban me or **** off.

Which point is that? The fact that you are unwilling to participate in a civil debate? We could careless WHAT you say, it is how you say it. If we disagree, we will let you know. If you want an "agreement forum" - here is a link to google. Happy hunting.

We also do not care for personal attacks. If you wish to do so, just leave. Don't bother with the basement it appears that quality discussion is a challenge for you so you would be unhappy out here where it counts.

Also refer all you babling nonesence about spelling to MY ASS!!! You ignorant cow.
Ingenious, quality, top-notch discourse.

nefarious_plot said:
Also refer all you babling nonesence about spelling to MY ASS!!! You ignorant cow.

I would if I thought it could do a better job. :2wave:

vauge said:
Which point is that? The fact that you are unwilling to participate in a civil debate? We could careless WHAT you say, it is how you say it. If we disagree, we will let you know. If you want an "agreement forum" - here is a link to google. Happy hunting.

We also do not care for personal attacks. If you wish to do so, just leave. Don't bother with the basement it appears that quality discussion is a challenge for you so you would be unhappy out here where it counts.

Ingenious, quality, top-notch discourse.
The fact that a basement discourse was broght here. And personal baiased is a factor cause the moderators here particiapate in the conversation. You cant be objective ina siatution your directly invovled with. How come you dolts in Amerca arent even learing basic logic?

nefarious_plot said:
The fact that a basement discourse was broght here. And personal baiased is a factor cause the moderators here particiapate in the conversation. You cant be objective ina siatution your directly invovled with. How come you dolts in Amerca arent even learing basic logic?

I don't like the basement, but it is available for people whom wish to utilize it.

BIG BIG difference between my opinion and my mod actions. Why would anyone be here if they cannot voice their opinion? I place mod actions around [mod gavel] (normally red text) as you may have noticed we all do. If I am accused of being biased in a mod action, the mod team WILL correct me and same goes for every mod member. BTW, did you know that there are 3 conservative, 3 independent, and 3 liberal moderators? It is a challenge sometime to get us all to agree, but that is part of the fun and life of a political forum moderator here at DP.

Also, it is a an upspoken rule that if we are participating in a thread - another mod will take the mod action to prevent exactly what you are infering. Not always. An action might be taken immediately if it's well defined in the rules - regardless.

Last edited:
nefarious_plot said:
Simon's and James Posts show the answer to teh question.
Out of purely morbid curiosity, which post of mine are you referring to? And what question is it that it answers?

nefarious_plot said:
[mod mode]
Of course, to some degree personal bias is a factor. And to some degree the truthabout whether or not we actually exist or if yesterday really happened is unknowable. However that's neither here nor there.
Personal attacks and name calling, especially as blatant as you have been about it recently doesn't require any personal bias to see.
If you do not wish to participate at DP I suspect that there may be other places on the internet. If you wish to continue, then accept responsibility for your actions and abide the guidelines as they have been set forth.
[/mod mode]

Back
Top Bottom