• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can we, the people of America, get a real President?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
We are basically stuck with the current empty suit for the next three years. How sad. I hope we, as a nation, can recover from the incompetence and dishonesty that is the Biden administration. God help us.

We are basically stuck with the current empty suit for the next three years. How sad. I hope we, as a nation, can recover from the incompetence and dishonesty that is the Biden administration. God help us.

Considering how awful the last two GOP presidencies were, an argument could be made that you people shouldn't have a president in the WH for the next 100 years.

Then maybe the GOP had better raise its bar next time. As long is total human garbage represents the 'best and brightest' they can offer, we can literally pick ANYONE its is a vast improvement. Remember whenever Democrats were polled, about what was most important, they answered electability over Trump. Biden beat Trump's fat and orange skinned ass. Mission accomplished.

Choose better next time, then we will too.

Considering how awful the last two GOP presidencies were, an argument could be made that you people shouldn't have a president in the WH for the next 100 years.
Joe's a crook man. It's real. He isn't.

We HAD a real President...until crooked people broke the law and removed him.

We might get another real President in 2024...if the crooked people don't break more laws.

Empty suit was Biden's prior boss, but this guy is nothing but a cheap suit, and that's even worse...

There's a man in a cheap suit
Holding a beer can
Standing on his back porch
Looking out past the highway

The sun is going down
In a field of dry corn
And the slider keeps catching
And the screen is torn
His tie is loose
His socks are thin
He shakes the can once
And goes back in

He walks between his children
And the television glow
To the kitchen for another
To the living room alone

There's a knock-off Gibson
Leaning in the corner
Where he left it the last time
He felt like this

He pushes on the tuners
With his eyes shut tight
Runs out a figure with his left hand
Until the chord sounds right

When he sings he looks so far away
Like there's something
He almost remembers
And doesn't know how to say

I see him from the doorway
I see that look in his eye
And I know I'm going to go there
Where my father's dreams lie

Author: Jeffrey Foucault

Someone needs a nap.

We HAD a real President...until crooked people broke the law and removed him.

We might get another real President in 2024...if the crooked people don't break more laws.

There wasn't widespread election fraud during the 2020 election.
Attorney General William Barr and officials in each of the 50 states found no evidence of widespread fraud or irregularities in the election.[21][22] Federal agencies overseeing election security said it was the most secure in American history.[23][24][25]

Well he's was better than Trump, so at least we're trending in the right direction.

I sometimes honestly think if we randomly selected an American non-criminal (or heck even criminal) adult between age 30 and 60 we'd get better results.

On the other hand, honestly, such a person would have no idea of how regular business is conducted in a massive bureaucracy.

I think the genius of the founders was not that they made a good system. I think they discovered the least awful one, and that's genius.

Empty suit was Biden's prior boss, but this guy is nothing but a cheap suit, and that's even worse...

There's a man in a cheap suit
Holding a beer can
Standing on his back porch
Looking out past the highway

The sun is going down
In a field of dry corn
And the slider keeps catching
And the screen is torn
His tie is loose
His socks are thin
He shakes the can once
And goes back in

He walks between his children
And the television glow
To the kitchen for another
To the living room alone

There's a knock-off Gibson
Leaning in the corner
Where he left it the last time
He felt like this

He pushes on the tuners
With his eyes shut tight
Runs out a figure with his left hand
Until the chord sounds right

When he sings he looks so far away
Like there's something
He almost remembers
And doesn't know how to say

I see him from the doorway
I see that look in his eye
And I know I'm going to go there
Where my father's dreams lie

Author: Jeffrey Foucault
And yet Biden crushed the one term loser in 2020.

Can we, the people of America, get a real President?​

We have a real one. In fact, we have a remarkable one. A qualified, dignified, experienced adult with very good judgement. We're lucky to have such steady leadership in such difficult times.

We are basically stuck with the current empty suit
better than exploding panties

donald-trump-au-tennis-tennis_1dd8bcfeaa9b818b8b0757691cd91bb7.jpg

for the next three years. How sad. I hope we, as a nation, can recover from the incompetence and dishonesty that is the Biden administration. God help us.

There wasn't widespread election fraud during the 2020 election.
"widespread" election fraud is irrelevant.

All that was needed was "enough" election fraud...and that's what there was.

And Barr...LOL!! He didn't find anything because he refused to look.

btw...Wiki is NOT a reliable source of information...unless you are happy with what you are TOLD to believe.

Then maybe the GOP had better raise its bar next time. As long is total human garbage represents the 'best and brightest' they can offer, we can literally pick ANYONE its is a vast improvement. Remember whenever Democrats were polled, about what was most important, they answered electability over Trump. Biden beat Trump's fat and orange skinned ass. Mission accomplished.

Choose better next time, then we will too.
But y’all could of easily rolled out something much more better lol.

Instead you pick a 50 year plus government sponge who is an Old white racist. Lazy pick.

But y’all could of easily rolled out something much more better lol.

Instead you pick a 50 year plus government sponge who is an Old white racist. Lazy pick.
Even if that were true, much better to pick a competent and well qualified old white racist than an incompetent, demonstrably unqualified and pathological old white racist - the Republican candidate. How lazy was that pick?

Back
Top Bottom