• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can we have the role playing stuff moved somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrabCake

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Thirteen of the top fifteen topics in the US Constitution section right now are related to some role playing thing someone is running. Can the role playing be done somewhere else so the forum can go back to being a place to discuss the US constitution?

I just noticed there's already a games section on the forum. Can we have all of the constitutional convention role playing stuff moved there? Seems the perfect place for it.

Last edited:
I had suggested it be moved to the Battle Grounds and Disputations forum, as this thing is supposed to move into a debate at some point.

Thirteen of the top fifteen topics in the US Constitution section right now are related to some role playing thing someone is running. Can the role playing be done somewhere else so the forum can go back to being a place to discuss the US constitution?

I just noticed there's already a games section on the forum. Can we have all of the constitutional convention role playing stuff moved there? Seems the perfect place for it.

Wow I saw this title and thought it was something else... bought to say someone is getting kinky...

We will be happy regardless were we are moved. I had already asked the moderators were they wished to put us. For now its US Constitution. They may change it later.

We will be happy regardless were we are moved. I had already asked the moderators were they wished to put us. For now its US Constitution. They may change it later.

That would be great if you started moving those discussions somewhere else. I would imagine most of the people who click on the US constitution subforum are expecting to engage in debate about the US constitution. Instead there's over a dozen threads about this game.

These will be moved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom