• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can we ban 'Youve Got To Be Kidding!' yet?

Simon W. Moon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
That's about it.

Youve Got To Be Kidding!'s not he only peckerhead who posts little more than "We Rule! They Drool!" but, hes the one who currently annoys this peckerwood the most.

Can anyone find a post of his that doesn't sink to name calling and unsubstantiated and unwarranted abuse?

What does Youve Got To Be Kidding! bring to the table?
What does he contribute?
I've looked and I don't see a damn thing he's brought to DP thats worthwhile. His verbal abuse isn't even clever or funny.

In light of his glaring lack of meaningful contribution, why tolerate his ill-mannered behavior?
What does DP get out of having him around that makes tolerating him worth it?

Last edited:
I read one of his basement rantings and really wanted to rip into him, but I have a rule against picking on the mentally challenged.

LaMidRighter said:
I read one of his basement rantings and really wanted to rip into him, but I have a rule against picking on the mentally challenged.

I don't!

Next time I see him, I'll whack him around a little for ya....:2wave:

I suppose I have to be more tactful now. But, since I've already made my feelings clear and public I don't suppose a little more can make things any worse.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I"ll leave it at that

Have you noticed that the guy never replies when you call him out though? I've even resorted to calling him a coward for talking **** through his computer. Still, no response from the guy. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom