• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can we agree that Trump is some kind of genius?

Eddiehaskell

Reaction score
Look, this is a question for both sides of the aisle.

Some of you may think he’s a genius because of his way to market GREAT political ideas.

Some of you may think he’s simply a narcissistic-whatever that just want fame and fortune while not giving a crap about the country.

Either way — can we agree that their is some level of genius there? Even if we just say narcissistic genius that has mastered the ability to get attention and fame? We can probably all agree that he is the most famous living person to ever exist...all those that heard Obama’s name have surely heard Trumps’s name.

It’s like the level of fame a child may dream of.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest person to ever sit in the white house. I've seen five year olds with better speaking skills. He's an old man and his brain has melted.

Honestly — I know MANY men his age that could NOT come CLOSE to pushing a schedule like Trump.

I pray I’m as “fit” in my mid 70s.

BTW — looking to keep this discussion somewhat unbiased and no insults. My discussions can often make even intelligent people turn into children really quick.

Honestly — I know MANY men his age that could NOT come CLOSE to pushing a schedule like Trump.

I didn't realize tweeting, eating, watching TV, and occasionally working or doing a press conference was some kind of rigorous schedule.

Every mid 70's person I know could do that. :shrug:

Those who call him dumb and other inaccurate names are just unhappy that the libs lost.

They think we are too dumb to figure that out

BTW — looking to keep this discussion somewhat unbiased and no insults. My discussions can often make even intelligent people turn into children really quick.

You asked if he was a genius, you made his intelligence a direct subject of the discussion. He is clearly not a highly intelligent person. His speech patterns, memory issues, and demonstrated ignorance on numerous topics all prove that.

His schedule is a laughable addition. He golfs more than any president in history, and blocks out hours every day for vague "executive time" that he seems to spend... tweeting.

I'm in my seventies and I don't slur my speech. I sight read with no problem and my sentences structure is always coherent. Find a better excuse.

Those who call him dumb and other inaccurate names are just unhappy that the libs lost.

They think we are too dumb to figure that out

I think conservatives are just angry that more voters wanted Hillary Clinton, of all people, to be president. The least popular Democratic candidate perhaps in all of history and more voters chose her than the golden boy. Hurts, doesn't it?

You asked if he was a genius, you made his intelligence a direct subject of the discussion. He is clearly not a highly intelligent person. His speech patterns, memory issues, and demonstrated ignorance on numerous topics all prove that.

His schedule is a laughable addition. He golfs more than any president in history, and blocks out hours every day for vague "executive time" that he seems to spend... tweeting.

:doh How could I have forgotten golfing?!

If Trump was an X-Men villain, he would be the one that creates division and chaos all around him.

Yes, it's his superpower and he wields it like a knife, but that doesn't make him a genius. It just makes him really good at creating division and chaos. And looking around the nation right now, he's doing it in spades.

Look, this is a question for both sides of the aisle.

Some of you may think he’s a genius because of his way to market GREAT political ideas.

Some of you may think he’s simply a narcissistic-whatever that just want fame and fortune while not giving a crap about the country.

Either way — can we agree that their is some level of genius there? Even if we just say narcissistic genius that has mastered the ability to get attention and fame? We can probably all agree that he is the most famous living person to ever exist...all those that heard Obama’s name have surely heard Trumps’s name.

It’s like the level of fame a child may dream of.

Yes, Trump has the same ability to promote himself so that nobody can ignore him as have other people of minimal talent like Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, Bianca del Ria.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest person to ever sit in the white house. I've seen five year olds with better speaking skills. He's an old man and his brain has melted.

....from a Biden supporter.

I didn't realize tweeting, eating, watching TV, and occasionally working or doing a press conference was some kind of rigorous schedule.

Every mid 70's person I know could do that. :shrug:

Well, he does play golf once in a while too.

If Trump was an X-Men villain, he would be the one that creates division and chaos all around him.

Yes, it's his superpower and he wields it like a knife, but that doesn't make him a genius. It just makes him really good at creating division and chaos. And looking around the nation right now, he's doing it in spades.

You must be looking with the "Joe Biden's America" glasses on!

You are trying to put “genius” in a box. The opposite of what a liberated mind should do.

Besides — you’d have to package “stupid” like a mastermind to win 1...or 2 elections.

Would you agree?

None of the more traditionally “stupid” people I know could do it.

I think conservatives are just angry that more voters wanted Hillary Clinton, of all people, to be president. The least popular Democratic candidate perhaps in all of history and more voters chose her than the golden boy. Hurts, doesn't it?

Ha ha..that's comical

It's like saying it hurts that we have a president who puts America first

Like saying it hurts to have a president who respects everyone's right to live, not just "important" people...

Please

Do libs ever realize how ridiculous they sound?

Ha ha..that's comical

It's like saying it hurts that we have a president who puts America first

Like saying it hurts to have a president who respects everyone's right to live, not just "important" people...

Please

Do libs ever realize how ridiculous they sound?

Yes, we are number one in Covid19 cases which shows no respect to vulnerable lives.

And.... this makes you proud?

I don't care how intelligent he thinks he is or others think he is. BTW, acing the cognitive test that is regularly given to people at a mental health intake, is quite the measure.

It's his pathological lying that irks me the most.

In 2015 when the Republican candidates announced; Trump was in the bottom tier of my preferred potential nominees. I watched him early on. Started to watch every rally waiting for him to implode, marvelling that he didn't. Previously, every candidate from both parties (I watched) had practiced well rehearsed focused grouped speeches and answers. Politicians usually answer a question that they want to answer rather than the one asked. No one ever as fearless and open as Trump.
I ultimately voted for Ted Cruz in the primary. By the time of Trump's nomination I was thankful that my candidate lost. Trump was incredible and continues to this day. He answers questions from hostile media nearly every day while he is in relentless pursuit of results. I can't think of a politician of any age who could maintain his pace for a week never mind 5 years.

It is too bad Paul Ryan and the establishment fought Trump nearly as hard as the Democrats those first 2 years. Looking forward to the next 4.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't care how intelligent he thinks he is or others think he is. BTW, acing the cognitive test that is regularly given to people at a mental health intake, is quite the measure.

It's his pathological lying that irks me the most.

Calling someone a pathological liar when he is not may also be lying

Just a thought

Trump is no super genius. It's his supporters that are ****ing idiots.

I guess idiots probably think he's a genius

Well, he does play golf once in a while too.
He’s also allowed to hold rallies in states run by GOP governors that break every law and rule in the safety book.

Two Americas. Biden sits on his ass, refusing to hold SAFE rallies. I say it’s over already.

Back
Top Bottom