• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can Trump win 2020 with his campaign cronies jailed?

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Even if Trump can't be indicted due to being a sitting President. Or if he was sheilded like a tephlon Don from his campaign's corruption and he is not impeached.
Can Trump win 2020 without Putin, crooked Bannon, crooked Cohen, Crooked Stone, Crooked Flynn, etc?

Even if Trump can't be indicted due to being a sitting President. Or if he was sheilded like a tephlon Don from his campaign's corruption and he is not impeached.
Can Trump win 2020 without Putin, crooked Bannon, crooked Cohen, Crooked Stone, Crooked Flynn, etc?

That is likely what Hillary is carefully pondering.

Well, since Trump didn't "win" thanks to any of them, he actually won by good old-fashioned stumping the campaign trail via "whistle-stop" rallies coupled with all the "free" coverage by the MSN...then IMO yes if he runs he doesn't need to depend on them to win again.

Yes. Trump didn't depend upon any of those you mention to win his last election. He depended upon hard work that was focused on the objective.

He will win in 2020 the same way.

Yes. Trump didn't depend upon any of those you mention to win his last election. He depended upon hard work that was focused on the objective.

And a whole bunch of lying to his peeps. Who's paying for the wall? So far, nobody but the price the GOP is paying politically is priceless.

Unless a Kamikaze comes blowing in from the gods, I don't see how it's possible for him to win at all. I do not see him winning pennsylvania or michigan again. He will be his worst enemy as the election approaches if he's even around? He has said so many things that are provable lies and the promises he's made that he hasn't kept are all on tape. He thinks people who don't have the money he does are idiots, but videotape helps even idiots remember. The folks who gave him a chance the first time around, what do you have to lose? Well we now know what we have to lose, our democracy. I think most of those folks are gone. The shutdown didn't help him and he still sounds like nothing but his wall will do. Tax cuts that gave money away to business and people not in need of it. Unless you are one of the folks who could watch him kill somebody on fifth avenue and still vote for trump, he's lost a lot of support.

It's just too bad the objective wasn't winning a majority of our voters. I don't know which decade we'll be in when the next Repub is handed the honor of serving as president, but I do know it won't be handed to him by a majority of American voters.

Repubs don't need to deal with such technicalities like winning majorities anymore. He'll be installed just like the last two were, by the 'Deep State'...

It's just too bad the objective wasn't winning a majority of our voters. I don't know which decade we'll be in when the next Repub is handed the honor of serving as president, but I do know it won't be handed to him by a majority of American voters.

Repubs don't need to deal with such technicalities like winning majorities anymore. He'll be installed just like the last two were, by the 'Deep State'...

No President in our history has ever needed to deal with your imaginary technicality of "winning majorities".

But hey...if you really don't like the way our Constitution was written, you can always attempt to amend it. After all, we've done that a bunch of times.

Back
Top Bottom