• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can the radical left end the 2nd amendment with 1 more radical leftist SC justice?

Re: Can the radical left end the 2nd amendment with 1 more radical leftist SC justice

I am not expecting to win any argument with a liberal.

I can certainly see why...

Re: Can the radical left end the 2nd amendment with 1 more radical leftist SC justice

I can certainly see why...

You are entitled to your opinion. Entitlement in general, no.

You sourced Malkin...:lamo :rofl

And you pretend to be enlightened reading your own cherry picked sources, while ridiculing others for theirs............. not looking past the end of your own nose.

Opinions are opinions regardless.

Well played by the minor bird...................he caught on fast.

himZD0M.gif

Did anyone else get to the end of the first sentence, let out a sensible chuckle, then ignore the rest of OP?

Last edited:

And you pretend to be enlightened reading your own cherry picked sources, while ridiculing others for theirs............. not looking past the end of your own nose.

Opinions are opinions regardless.

Well played by the minor bird...................he caught on fast.

Which cherry picked sources are those?

We don't have ANY "radical leftist" SCOTUS justices. The definition of that term has been so perverted by RWNJs that it has ceased to hold meaning.

You either have a VERY different idea of what the term "radical" really means, or you aren't aware of the actions and words of most of the left-leaning SC justices. Sotomayor recently spoke about how she doesn't believe that the equal protection amendment was written to prevent racial discrimination, to the contrary, she believes that justices SHOULD allow racial discrimination for the purpose of affirmative action, in order to give preferential treatment for 2 races that she seems to believe are filled with people who are less capable of succeeding like members of other races do. As I pointed out, she doesn't believe the 2nd amendment guarantees the right for citizens to bear arms. When people literally try to deny civil liberties that are guaranteed, in order to advance a social and political ideology, then THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF RADICAL.

I'm a radical leftist and I dont think the state should ban any weapons, that includes nuclear weapons for felons and the mentally ill

Ok..... I'm not aware of anyone trying to guarantee that dangerous felons and mentally unstable people have the right to buy guns or heavier weapons.

Well you are certainly not the norm..

At first, I didn't fully read the end of his sentence, and I think maybe you fell for it like I did. He actually appears to be making a typically facetious social comment in a typically misinformed manner that illustrates how many progressives believe in the false propaganda that the "evil NRA and conservatives" wish to put guns in the hands of anyone and everyone, including violent felons and unstable paranoid folks, with no regulation to prevent it. Many seem to fall for the ridiculous notion that current US firearms laws make it legal for essentially anyone to buy and use "bazookas" and "machine guns". The bazooka and machine gun fear mongering has been repeated by Hillary more than once, as well as MANY other democrats and leftists. The facts are very different.

Americans cannot, not could they ever legally procure shoulder fired, high explosive anti tank rockets(ie. a bazooka)! Machine guns have been illegal to purchase since the automatic weapons ban of 1934 for God's sake!

Ok..... I'm not aware of anyone trying to guarantee that dangerous felons and mentally unstable people have the right to buy guns or heavier weapons.

I just did?

Back
Top Bottom