• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can the government require you to have an ID to exercise your rights?

You said don't look it up.
I did say don't look it up because I figured you were bright enough to know the capital of Canada AND SPELL IT CORRECTLY!!

No one cares.
What a lame defense. You ****ed up the spelling and now claiming no one cares. Clearly YOU cared enough to give it the old college try. I am sorry for you that you don't even have the knobs to admit "oh geeze, sorry, I spelled it wrong, my bad" instead of making an even bigger ass of yourself :ROFLMAO:

You know what they say about ASSUME ?
I assumed Fleder would be able to spell, so yeah, I made an ass out of him and me (for assuming he knew how to spell) ;)

What a lame defense. You ****ed up the spelling and now claiming no one cares. Clearly YOU cared enough to give it the old college try. I am sorry for you that you don't even have the knobs to admit "oh geeze, sorry, I spelled it wrong, my bad" instead of making an even bigger ass of yourself :ROFLMAO:

Rant on because I misspelled the name most Americans wouldn't know.

🤣

Rant on because I misspelled the name most Americans wouldn't know.

🤣
well geeze, THAT WAS the point, duh!

Repeating spam
SO, without looking it up, what IS the capital of Canada?

PS: I know it's spelled Washington D.C. I also know - without looking it up - that London is the capital of Britain, and Berlin is the capital of Germany. I even know, without looking it up, that Wellington is the capital of New Zealand. You see, some of us went to school.

He is slow on the uptake sometimes :)

PS: I know it's spelled Washington D.C. I also know - without looking it up - that London is the capital of Britain, and Berlin is the capital of Germany. I even know, without looking it up, that Wellington is the capital of New Zealand. You see, some of us went to school.

I'm sure he did too, and got what passes for an education in the USA.

SO, without looking it up, what IS the capital of Canada?

Asked and answered.

Back
Top Bottom