• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone with half a brain explain to me what makes Trump a racist?

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Alot of people seem to not understand what the word racist means.

Here's the definition:

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

A user on this board said:

" Tump singled out Mexicans. Said the country wasn’t sending us their best people. Called them rapists.. Said Hondurans would infect us"

This does NOT make someone a racist.

I as a WHITE MAN so does a lot of HISPANICS agree with Donald Trump so are we too racist. I know MEXICANS who hate illegal immigrants how do you explain that?

The Libbos don't like him. Anyone they don't like is automatically a racist.

TrumpSpeak is subject to many interpretations and offers many opportunities for his political opponents to use it effectively against him. Nobody forced Trump to direct his illegal immigration rant(s) at any specific country of origin - he (foolishly?) did that all on his own.

Here's the definition:

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

" Tump singled out Mexicans. Said the country wasn’t sending us their best people. Called them rapists.. Said Hondurans would infect us"

I as a WHITE MAN so does a lot of HISPANICS agree with Donald Trump so are we too racist. I know MEXICANS who hate illegal immigrants how do you explain that?

Sorry, but the Google "English to Bongese" translator doesn't seem to be working.

Here's the definition:

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

Lol. "Hate" illegal immigrants? I think you outed yourself. I don't know any Mexican immigrants who "hate" illegals. They may not approve but "hate" is not the right word. I think you are projecting your own feelings in this case.

Can someone with half a brain explain to me what makes Trump a racist?

I think Trump's father made him a racist. Attitudes about people and race are usually handed down either inadvertently or deliberate. But in the end it really doesn't matter...

Here's the definition:

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

You are certainly directing the right question at the right folks, those with half a brain.

Trump simply dislikes anyone who is not him or won't kiss his ass. That's all it takes in Trump world.

Trump simply dislikes anyone who is not him or won't kiss his ass. That's all it takes in Trump world.

I honestly don’t think he has given it enough, or any, thought to be considered a racist. Male, female, black or white, if you kiss his ass he likes you. If you criticize him he hates you. Everyone else doesn’t even register on his radar.

Here's the definition:

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

# 1 says it all about Trump. He thinks white people are superior to other races.

Back
Top Bottom