• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can someone please explain Trump to me?

Was just about to post this after seeing this picture. The sad thing is, people make up this bull**** because they know no one will actually do research about it.
Unfortunately a leftist rag did do research into it.

Okay, I don't get it. How is it possible that someone like Trump even has a remote chance of winning the Presidential elections in America?

From my outside perspective, that looks totally absurd.

A man who has no political experience whatsoever but is an entertainer, and a particularly tasteless one at that, who is a huge blabbermouth without any substance whatsoever, enters the stage. He threws a few temper tantrums, mocks and offends everybody who gets in his way, spews hate, hate and hate ... and suddenly wins the Republican nomination and now has a good chance of being elected President. And this it has never been as clear before that there really is no substance whatsoever in this man, and he's an empty bag full of hot air.

His blabbermouth went so far even making the most irresponsible claims, because he apparently felt offending people to attract media attention is more important than evoking the impression he's fit for the duty.

If he wins, I can't help but seriously consider the possibility that the republican system of government has proven to be a failure, because the people is not just too stupid to take decisions, but even way too stupid to choose representatives making decisions for them.

So what's going on? And what has happend to the FGOP (formerly Grand Old Party)? Have they no dignity left whatsoever to allow such a clown to represent them?

Or is the explanation for Trump's relative success that his opponent, Hillary Clinton, is so unpopular or even hated, that many people just switch off their brains and vote "anybody but her"?

Though Clinton at least obviously has the experience for office: First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State. She knows how the game is played. Perhaps she's indeed very much "establishment", and certainly there are many reasons to dislike her -- but when facing the choice between an experienced person like her and an empty bag full of hot air without any experience -- how can anybody in his right mind even consider voting for the empty bag?

Please explain.

Trump is a byproduct of the establishment that has been shoved down everyone's throat. Regardless of your political lean, you can thank the, "our way, or no way", political machine that exists in The United States.

Read your own country's history from the 1920s and 1930s.. there are lots of similarities and it explains a lot.

What similarities?

Trump is a byproduct of the establishment that has been shoved down everyone's throat. Regardless of your political lean, you can thank the, "our way, or no way", political machine that exists in The United States.

While I agree with that I want to point out that the "our way, or no way" political machine exists on both sides of the aisle, not just one.

Back
Top Bottom