• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone have a talk with Joe Biden? He's not well.

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Apparently he's learned a lot about roaches and kids jumping on his lap from... kids rubbing is hairy legs in the pool?

Seriously, his recent licking his wife's fingers on stage is a concern. Why would he do that?

Also, seeing him traipsing around the snow in Iowa could not have been good for that elderly gentleman's health.

Aw, Joe. You really need to pack it in!

Apparently he's learned a lot about roaches and kids jumping on his lap from... kids rubbing is hairy legs in the pool?

Well he's right up your alley then. Trump admitted how he liked to walk in on underage girls dressing in his pageants, how his daughter was a "piece of ass" and that you should grab women by the *****. So in other words, you should be supporting Joe since you support Trump.

As if you were really concerned about Biden's well being.

Meanwhile you never expressed any concern about the actions of 73 year old Trump.

Trump is such a fragile snowflake he spends hours daily applying tanning color to his face and dyeing his hair in attempt to appear young as his child bride.

Here is the aging Trump appearing for a press conference forgetting to remove all his bobby pins out of his hair.

fucFKtk[1].jpg

Meanwhile you never expressed any concern about the actions of 73 year old Trump.

Trump is such a fragile snowflake he spends hours daily applying tanning color to his face and dyeing his hair in attempt to appear young as his child bride.

Here is the aging Trump appearing for a press conference forgetting to remove all his bobby pins out of his hair.

View attachment 67269177

Biden describes children in a pool massaging his legs, running their hands up and down his legs, and you don't even attempt to defend his actions?

WOW!

WOW!

As with so much of what this incoherent, doddering old curmudgeon says, this is deeply disturbing on so many levels.

This is not a guy you'd want to ask to look after your children.

View attachment 67269177

Whataboutism much? The thread is about Biden, not your obsession, Trump!

Well he's right up your alley then. Trump admitted how he liked to walk in on underage girls dressing in his pageants, how his daughter was a "piece of ass" and that you should grab women by the *****. So in other words, you should be supporting Joe since you support Trump.

Yup: Gropin' Joe's problems must be something about Trump.

Yup: Gropin' Joe's problems must be something about Trump.

More reading comprehension issues from you. Where did I say Joe's problems were due to Trump? Why do you lie so much? However, you have no problem with ***** grabbing Trump so spare us your "Gropin Joe" comment unless of course you want to display your hypocrisy for all to see.

Whataboutism much? The thread is about Biden, not your obsession, Trump!

It's called a comparison, you have no problem with ***** grabbing, underage dressing peeping Trump.

WOW!

As with so much of what this incoherent, doddering old curmudgeon says, this is deeply disturbing on so many levels.

And Trump is? Trump has called his own daughter a "piece of ass" along with all the other creepy things he's done like walking on on underage pageant contestants dressing. Give me a break, Trump supporters are nothing but hypocrites.

WOW!

I'd have to assume that he had mentioned something about roaches earlier in the speech, right? He didn't compare kids to roaches, did he?

Biden describes children in a pool massaging his legs, running their hands up and down his legs, and you don't even attempt to defend his actions?

WOW!

Why do I have to defend Biden?

I think Trump and Biden are both way too old to be running for president. Both showing signs of aging and not fit to be president.

Are you defending a 73 year old man who is so preoccupied with his looks he resorts to actually wearing bobby pins?

Newsflash to Trump: This is the natural aging process. Quit trying to cover it up with dyes and gels. If you want to look younger how about losing 100 pounds.

I saw that yesterday in a very grainy video and figured it was a bad lip-synch concoction.
Geezuz Keerist.
WTF is up widdat guy?

I saw that yesterday in a very grainy video and figured it was a bad lip-synch concoction.
Geezuz Keerist.
WTF is up widdat guy?

One too many blows to the head by Corn-Pop?

Well he's right up your alley then. Trump admitted how he liked to walk in on underage girls dressing in his pageants,.

He never did any such thing. You really should stop repeating that lie

Well that is certainly a kind of speech that will inspire a nation :shock:

I read an article somewhere or the other in the last week that Biden's problem is that he is trying to hide a stutter and that is why he goes off on these bizarre ramblings. I am not sure I quite buy it.

He never did any such thing. You really should stop repeating that lie

Actually he did and admitted to it. He bragged about walking in on pageant contestants naked and those pageants were open to underage girls. It's well documented. Maybe you shouldn't worship such perverts like Trump.

Actually he did and admitted to it. He bragged about walking in on pageant contestants naked and those pageants were open to underage girls. It's well documented. Maybe you shouldn't worship such perverts like Trump.

stop lying. He never 'admitted' any such thing.

this is what Trump 'admitted ' to.
" I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

Trump talked about walking in on naked contestants -- but that was in response to a discussion about the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, whose contestants are adults.

If his name wasn't Joe Biden, he would be locked up as a pedo.

And Trump supporters decry unfounded accusations against him. Funny that.

stop lying. He never 'admitted' any such thing.

this is what Trump 'admitted ' to.
" I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

Trump talked about walking in on naked contestants -- but that was in response to a discussion about the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, whose contestants are adults.

Trump's conversation did NOT limit it to JUST Miss USA and Miss Universe as he also mentioned Miss TEEN USA as well. Not my fault you support a pervert like Trump. There are even 4 girls who competed in the Miss Teen USA that said he did the SAME THING and walked in on underage girls NAKED!

Seriously, his recent licking his wife's fingers on stage is a concern. Why would he do that?

Also, seeing him traipsing around the snow in Iowa could not have been good for that elderly gentleman's health.

Aw, Joe. You really need to pack it in!

Well he is leading the pack, with Flavor of the Month Buttigieg close on his heels! Or is mayor Pete just running from his mayoral problems.

And what sexual assaults has Biden been tried for? Oh yeah, NONE.

If Trump wasn't Trump, he would have been locked up for numerous crimes.

Back
Top Bottom