• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone explain to me why natural immunity testing/status is not part of the COVID solution?

Understood. You can't prove your claim that I "don't know what I'm talking about". Therefor, your claim is unfounded and dismissed for lack of evidence. See you on another thread.

BTW, you could click on those little upward arrows after the name of the poster in the quote box. That will easily take you back to each preceding post directly related to the exchange you're having with the given poster. It's a great tool. You should try it sometime. But, I don't think that's anything you'd want to do in this case. Why go down a path you know will find there is no support for what you say?
You don't say! Thanks for the tip. :)

Back
Top Bottom