• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone explain to me why natural immunity testing/status is not part of the COVID solution?

typical_analytical

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is not a rhetorical question. I sincerely want to understand. Is it too expensive or time-consuming to test for this? Does it have to do with Rx profits? Something else?

For what it's worth, I was offered a free antibody test during a routine annual physical. Why? And why can't everyone be tested? Or at least have the choice vs being vaccinated unnecessarily?

One additional consideration that concerns me, beyond the unnecessary risk of side effects when one does not need/benefit from the vaccine, is that each wasted vaccination could have been made available to others, including other countries.

Having had COVID does not make one naturally immune, but merely more resistant to future contraction of the disease and much less so than when vaccinated. "Natural immunity" is not a solution and all those who've had COVID still need to be vaccinated.

This is not a rhetorical question. I sincerely want to understand. Is it too expensive or time-consuming to test for this? Does it have to do with Rx profits? Something else?

For what it's worth, I was offered a free antibody test during a routine annual physical. Why? And why can't everyone be tested? Or at least have the choice vs being vaccinated unnecessarily?

One additional consideration that concerns me, beyond the unnecessary risk of side effects when one does not need/benefit from the vaccine, is that each wasted vaccination could have been made available to others, including other countries.

Hi, typical_analytical!

I'm not sure how such testing would help to stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

There is no money to be made in talking about natural immunity. Thats it in a nutshell. Soon, even though they say vaccines are useless, Fauci the lunatic will be demanding 5 or 6 vaccination shots. Some people are getting awfully wealthy off the ignorant. At least now with everyone saying vaccinations dont work its going to be real hard to convince anyone to risk death to get one.

This has become a Nose Testdemic now.

Having had COVID does not make one naturally immune, but merely more resistant to future contraction of the disease and much less so than when vaccinated. "Natural immunity" is not a solution and all those who've had COVID still need to be vaccinated.
The CDC said not to be vaccinated. They released no science whatsoever in forced masking. Every virus has natural immunity.

There is no money to be made in talking about natural immunity. Thats it in a nutshell. Soon, even though they say vaccines are useless, Fauci the lunatic will be demanding 5 or 6 vaccination shots. Some people are getting awfully wealthy off the ignorant. At least now with everyone saying vaccinations dont work its going to be real hard to convince anyone to risk death to get one.
:LOL: 😂 😅

LOL. Good stuff.

It is all about control. To maintain the fear any solution not involving the government must be suppressed. Any science not supportive of the Democrat narrative must be suppressed.
Oh please. You rightists are so crazed about control.
"The government is trying to control my guns." Why do you think you are so important that the government cares about controlling you?
"Climate science is just a hoax so the government can control what we buy." Yeah. Trying to assure that we don't create an ecological catastrophe is all about control.
"The government wants to force me to wear a mask." I know, tyranny. Because trying to keep the public safe from idiots who don't have enough sense to do the right thing on their own is all about control.
"Women should be stopped from getting abortions." Oh, we're ok with that one.

Indeed. alot of people died getting a useless vaccine.
The CDC said not to be vaccinated. They released no science whatsoever in forced masking. Every virus has natural immunity.

How many people died from the vaccines, exactly?
You come on here and pedal complete lies and you expect to be taken seriously.

Your informed commentary on COVID has been super, super awesome.

I agree, but additionally why arent treatment of symptoms as an alternative an option as well? Why arent we able to talk about alternatives to the vaccine? Obviously politics, but you would think there are some doctors, media, politicians out there that believe in complete information. Is the suppression really that effective?

How many people died from the vaccines, exactly?
You come on here and pedal complete lies and you expect to be taken seriously.
1 is one too many

Because..."Democrats" control the entire world.

Good lord are people actually this freaking ignorant? Guess so.🤷‍♂️
Who said anything about the world?

Oh...wait...I forgot. Without hyperbole you have nothing to talk about.

I agree, but additionally why arent treatment of symptoms as an alternative an option as well? Why arent we able to talk about alternatives to the vaccine? Obviously politics, but you would think there are some doctors, media, politicians out there that believe in complete information. Is the suppression really that effective?
Treatment ends the pandemic. Its not useful to dictators.

1 is one too many
Cite one.

In any case, the vaccines have prevented millions from dying. Even if a tiny percentage, which I doubt, have adverse effects from the vaccine (or any drug for that matter) there is a medical balance. Heart medicines can cause deaths in small cases. That doesn't mean we should ban heart medicines.

Of course, this is lost on you.

Treatment ends the pandemic. Its not useful to dictators.

Im not so cynical that I beleive our dictators are so dictatorial that they would continue knowingly harming people to maintain power. However, I do beleive they think the are right and helping people, even just the greater good, by limiting freedom to only one choice. Or at least just digging their heels in on their factions chosen path.

But the point is, how are they so successful in supressing dissent?

Who said vaccines "don't work"?

You claim "everyone" but that is blatantly false.

So who is it?

It is all about control. To maintain the fear any solution not involving the government must be suppressed. Any science not supportive of the Democrat narrative must be suppressed.
Yeah.... calling the bilge being pumped by the MAGAs as science is all about fear.... ✌️

Do you have a source for this?

Back
Top Bottom