• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can liberals and conservatives coexist?

Yes we can, Since my mother is very liberal while my father is very conservative somehow they work together to raise me and my sister even thought they had different political views on how to raise us and teach us about stuff. My mother is a liberal while my father is very conservative they somehow worked together to raise us. Thus I am a center left liberal or blue dog democrat or somehow what the conservative call a true liberal. In my realty their is no really good way to run the country we all have our ideas that will make this country great however its how we make those polices work to each and everyone's best ability that will makes this country great. We shouldn't let are politicians get in the way of how we work together everyday to make this country great. Hell most of us all work together everyday however it is the people like Olbermen, or Glenn Beck that like to tear this country apart by demonizing the other side which I find stupid and useless to do when we do need to work together in order to get this country back to were it was before the recession.

Last edited:
So how do[es the right] the bill themselves. As defenders of "no-choice"?
That the left billes themselves as the defenders of choice (and are not) in no way necessitates that anyone else bill themselves as anything else.

I like to believe that liberals and conservatives can still cooperate for the betterment of our country. I think back to the times when there were centrists in both parties and even liberals/conservatives in the Republican/Democratic parties. The truth is that anyone who subscribes to the entirety of an ideology without having thought through the issues for themselves is a fool, and therefore anyone who assumes that everything the other side is doing/proposing is wrong is also a fool. Compromise and cooperation should be the basis for any proper body of government. - However I won't hold my breath while large swaths of the populace are at the intellectual equivalent of throwing their own feces.

Im not sure how many liberals and conservatives we have. Its more Republican Vs Democrats.

Im not sure how many liberals and conservatives we have. Its more Republican Vs Democrats.

hmmm....i'm a moderate liberal, and there are very few real conservatives here.

Back
Top Bottom