• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can Kamala Work With Racist / Segregationist Biden ?

Willie Brown's bed wench could care less........

She just landed a nice gig.

Yes but Biden should at least keep up appearances by validating her blackness, which he has yet to do publicaly ?
black.jpg

Is no one distressed that Joe has not even validated her blackness at this late date ?
black.jpg

Seriously, Vice President Harris will be very respectful of President Biden.

And if, sadly, President Biden decides to, uh, retire early, she will then become our first lady President.

I am guessing that every night she pinches herself and asks whether it's all a dream.

Ah! America is, indeed, the land of opportunity.

Willie Brown's bed wench could care less........

She just landed a nice gig.

You better address Kneepads Harris with respect, ya hear?

Seriously, Vice President Harris will be very respectful of President Biden.

And if, sadly, President Biden decides to, uh, retire early, she will then become our first lady President.

I am guessing that every night she pinches herself and asks whether it's all a dream.

Ah! America is, indeed, the land of opportunity.

Not hard to get a person's respect when the threat of being put in chains is told to her :
And his history of using chains is there to see .
chains.jpg

Kamala Harris is an extreme racist - so much that she sent innocent black people to prison to be able to brag of her racism of protecting people from black people by imprisoning them.

You better address Kneepads Harris with respect, ya hear?

The only thing men hate more than women who don’t give BJ’s are women who do.

Sure. She'll bite her tongue while she waits for her chance.

Biden doesn't need a taster...she wouldn't be so obvious. But he'd better get someone to watch his political back.

Huh. So you believe Trump is gonna lose too.

*Delicious.*

i wonder if he can work with Russian oligarchs. possibly not as well as others can. oh well.

Huh. So you believe Trump is gonna lose too.

*Delicious.*

LOL!!

No.

I'm just engaging in the OP's hypothetical situation.

But hey...keep dreaming.

i wonder if he can work with Russian oligarchs. possibly not as well as others can. oh well.

He'll certainly work well with the Chinese...depending upon your point of view.

His family will make a LOT of money.

America will get screwed.

LOL!!

No.

I'm just engaging in the OP's hypothetical situation.

But hey...keep dreaming.

Yeah. “Hypothetical.”

You’re dismissed. See your sig.

He'll certainly work well with the Chinese...depending upon your point of view.

His family will make a LOT of money.

America will get screwed.

propaganda

Back
Top Bottom