• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can Kamala Work With Racist / Segregationist Biden ?

It worked for her feminist self, didn't it?

...Not that I meant to imply any women has ever given *you* a BJ in return for absolutely anything ever at all.

I apologize if you took that from my statement.

As for Kamala, no idea who she’s blown or if she likes giving BJ’s. I think we would need to compare Pence’s BJ’s to her’s if this is gonna be a fair convo tho.

...Not that I meant to imply any women has ever given *you* a BJ in return for absolutely anything ever at all.

I apologize if you took that from my statement.

As for Kamala, no idea who she’s blown or if she likes giving BJ’s. I think we would need to compare Pence’s BJ’s to her’s if this is gonna be a fair convo tho.

You're mostly irrelevant in my view, so I don't really care what you imply or not.

You're mostly irrelevant in my view, so I don't really care what you imply or not.

You got me thinkin’. Has Mike Pence’s career been advanced by giving oral sex to more powerful men? HE’s a thoroughly mediocre person who has achieved way more success than should be possible. He’s cowed by his own wife, which suggests subservience. Trump is known for loving domination.

Huh. Did...did VP Pence give Trump blowies for the gig?

Being one of the few in congress to urge Ronnie Rayguns to at least show some semblance of hostility towards the apartheid government is not a small feat.

She is a direct descendant of slave owners. She is a member of the rat party that has spent decades ****ing over the black American community.Doesnt seem like that would be too much of a problem for her.

You got me thinkin’. Has Mike Pence’s career been advanced by giving oral sex to more powerful men? HE’s a thoroughly mediocre person who has achieved way more success than should be possible. He’s cowed by his own wife, which suggests subservience. Trump is known for loving domination.

Huh. Did...did VP Pence give Trump blowies for the gig?
Why do you think it is that Biden spits his dentures out anytime he's in a room with Tom Perez?

Why do you think it is that Biden spits his dentures out anytime he's in a room with Tom Perez?

No idea.

Pence’s lips seem too thin to me but Stormy said it was a mushroom cap, so I’m thinking hand/glove synergy between small things?

Pence’s lips seem too thin to me but Stormy said it was a mushroom cap, so I’m thinking hand/glove synergy between small things?
Interesting. I haven't spent any time pondering Pence's predisposed lip proclivities, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Interesting. I haven't spent any time pondering Pence's predisposed lip proclivities, so I'll have to take your word for it.

No doubt. You gotta worry about your own career.

She is a direct descendant of slave owners. She is a member of the rat party that has spent decades crapping over the black American community. Doesn't seem like that would be too much of a problem for her.

She is a daughter of immigrants. In her acceptance speech, she talked about where her parents came from - India and Jamaica. It sounded to me like she identifies herself as a Black woman despite not having dark brown skin.

She is a daughter of immigrants. In her acceptance speech, she talked about where her parents came from - India and Jamaica. It sounded to me like she identifies herself as a Black woman despite not having dark brown skin.

Little wonder then that Joe has to date failed to validate Kamala as being black:
valid.jpg

And even though she " ain't black " Joe's forced desegregated busing of her is unforgivable .
The embers of Joe's racist busing which seared Kamala's soul as a child still burn .
He's done it before
chains.jpg

:lamo

You people are a ****ing crack up. You will **** yourselves all day long about how America was built on slavery, and then you rush to vote for a woman who's life was LITERALLY built on her family wealth obtained by slavery.

You just took a nice dump on whatever shred of integrity you might have had. Well played.

You people are a crack up. You will tell yourselves all day long about how America was built on slavery, and then you rush to vote for a woman whose life was LITERALLY built on her family wealth obtained by slavery.

You just took a nice dump on whatever shred of integrity you might have had. Well played.

Her life was built on love from two people who came to America seeking much better lives. They did not have millions of dollars like Donald Trump's dad did. Her personal wealth came from being a lawyer and public office holder in California.

Her life was built on love from two people who came to America seeking much better lives. They did not have millions of dollars like Donald Trump's dad did. Her personal wealth came from being a lawyer and public office holder in California.
:lamp

Again...you just took another gigantic dump on your integrity. Its fully buried now. Gone.

Tragic.

Back
Top Bottom