• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Can I change my vote' trends on Google: What you need to know

Don't forget running the country. Doing anything 16 -17 hours a day is stressful, but the White house has broke men more than once.

Again, I refer to Obama circa 2012. It's not a fair comparison, since Obama had it easy and Trump has done a better job, but it is the most recent. For those old enough to remember Carter looked worse in 1980 than he did 20 years later.

Cool. Trump is on top of trend analysis. Good to know.

I had the Anna Kendrick role correct. Johnny is the Democrats and Richie is the MSM, but those two are interchangeable.

Which of the guys do you identify with?

Wrong thread you quoted me on bro.

But yes "executive time" aka tweeting/retweeting is not running a country.

Nor is charging taxpayers for water at your own resort.

Who should pay for the water?

Nobody. They can drink tap water and Trump's own resort can cover the costs.

If you like taxpayers paying to enrich government officials personally, that's on you. I am more fiscally conservative aka cheap.

Nobody. They can drink tap water and Trump's own resort can cover the costs.

If you like taxpayers paying to enrich government officials personally, that's on you. I am more fiscally conservative aka cheap.
I agree about drinking tap water but if they are drinking bottled water than they should pay for it, aka the tax payers. Trump resorts are not forcing them to drink their bottled water.

Seeing these google trends, it is shocking how many people do not know how the process works.

Yeah, we're desperate. :D

Yeah, for those that fell into the Fox rabbit hole, Hunter Biden supposedly handed over a laptop with incriminating data to a legally blind Trump supporter -- but there is no proof, since the security camera was miraculously wiped. Somehow, the laptop ends up with Guilliani. And the journalist that wrote the story? Sean Hannity's former producer. It's such a sketchy story that Fox wouldn't touch it.

So, this is the story that Trump and his supporters want to bet the election on -- not Covid, that is breaking infection records in 35 states. Instead, Trump is sticking to the line that Covid isn't a problem any more. What could possibly go wrong?

Wow. :LOL: Early voting regrets.
Nothing compared to the regrets that will be felt by people in Democratic areas who decided not to vote early when they find an hours-long queue outside the polling place.

Wrong thread you quoted me on bro.
Sorry. This new system does that.

But yes "executive time" aka tweeting/retweeting is not running a country.
It is. In any event, he is doing a good job running the country, so why quibble.

Nor is charging taxpayers for water at your own resort.
Small minded much?

As long as the resort is charging the same amount to everyone, that is completely legit.

Who should pay for the water?
it's a legitimate expense account item.

Nobody. They can drink tap water and Trump's own resort can cover the costs. If you like taxpayers paying to enrich government officials personally, that's on you. I am more fiscally conservative aka cheap.
Are you talking about Trump or Biden? Biden is the one who got filthy rich in government service. Trump is the one who donated his salary to the Treasury.

Nothing compared to the regrets that will be felt by people in Democratic areas who decided not to vote early when they find an hours-long queue outside the polling place.
You are saying Democrat controlled districts don't have enough polling places. Does that not mean Democrats could have fixed it, but didn't?

You are saying Democrat controlled districts don't have enough polling places. Does that not mean Democrats could have fixed it, but didn't?
Voting is handled by the state. In Democratic areas in a red state, the Republican governor can change the rules to the disadvantage of Democratic voters, like in Texas.

It is. In any event, he is doing a good job running the country, so why quibble.

Small minded much?

As long as the resort is charging the same amount to everyone, that is completely legit.

Are you talking about Trump or Biden? Biden is the one who got filthy rich in government service. Trump is the one who donated his salary to the Treasury.

If you don't think Trump is also benefiting off his government service, you are being delusional.

If you think Biden did and is not being held accountable by Trump's DOJ, you are still being delusional.

Good job? lol If you think 220,000+ Americans dead and the country divided is a "good job" then any shitty half assed attempt at working is an A+ to you.

Small minded much?

Not what I said. Read it again. I said 'Democratic areas'. I worded it that way to mean Democratic areas in Republican controlled districtsl.

Back
Top Bottom