• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Can I change my vote' trends on Google: What you need to know

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

More than 59 million Americans have already cast their ballots ahead of Election Day – but some might be wondering if they can change that vote, according to Google Trends.

Google searches of the phrase "can I change my vote" peaked Tuesday morning in the U.S. around 6 a.m. ET.

One of the subregions where the phrase began trending was in Delaware, the state Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden represented in the Senate for 36 years.

Other subregions included battleground states such as Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin and Arizona, according to Trend data.
Wow. :LOL: Early voting regrets.

3rd thread on this topic this morning. Fox News must have issued the marching orders.

Trump supporters are so desperate.

Probably trending because of all the people spreading this article looking for their fox news link.

Did you miss president tweety’s tweet?
Yeah, he said they should change their votes. Biden voters are having remorse, because they voted too early, which is exactly what the Democrats wanted. Why do you think they pushed early voting so hard, they were scared of an October Surprise like just happened.

Yeah, he said they should change their votes. Biden voters are having remorse, because they voted too early, which is exactly what the Democrats wanted. Why do you think they pushed early voting so hard, they were scared of an October Surprise like just happened.
/// Biden voters are having remorse /// <---- Prove this asinine positive claim.

Which is providing misleading information to voters... Only a few states allow your vote to be changed after they are cast.

3rd thread on this topic this morning. Fox News must have issued the marching orders.
I heard it was Limbaugh. It could be several sources, since a lot of people track Google trends.

Trump supporters are so desperate.
Desperate is probably the wrong word. Motivated. Think Anna Kendrick in Mr Right.

Yeah, we're desperate. :D
Media suppression only goes so far.

Did you miss president tweety’s tweet?
All of them. Since you follow, why not post it.

Which is providing misleading information to voters... Only a few states allow your vote to be changed after they are cast.
Blue states. still, a lot of people will be motivated to check if their state is one. New York is, for example.

I'm sure the smart people who stupidly cast an early vote for Trump want it back.
That does not mesh with companion searches about Hunter Biden.

Keep repeating it, maybe it will come true.
Good advice. Take it.

Desperate is probably the wrong word. Motivated. Think Anna Kendrick in Mr Right.

HAHAHA... Everyone thinks they are the hero of their own story...

Oh, you don't realize it yet do you? Trump supporters aren't Anna Kendrick in this clip. Do you wanna know which ones the Trump supporters are in this clip?

All of them. Since you follow, why not post it.

Blue states. still, a lot of people will be motivated to check if their state is one. New York is, for example.

Here you go...

Yes - tweeting, eating, watching TV, and rallying is like super stressful.
Don't forget running the country. Doing anything 16 -17 hours a day is stressful, but the White house has broke men more than once.

Again, I refer to Obama circa 2012. It's not a fair comparison, since Obama had it easy and Trump has done a better job, but it is the most recent. For those old enough to remember Carter looked worse in 1980 than he did 20 years later.

Here you go...

Cool. Trump is on top of trend analysis. Good to know.

HAHAHA... Everyone thinks they are the hero of their own story...Oh, you don't realize it yet do you? Trump supporters aren't Anna Kendrick in this clip. Do you wanna know which ones the Trump supporters are in this clip?
I had the Anna Kendrick role correct. Johnny is the Democrats and Richie is the MSM, but those two are interchangeable.

Which of the guys do you identify with?

Last edited:
I had the Anna Kendrick roll correct. Johnny is the Democrats and Richie is the MSM, but those two are interchangeable.

Which of the guys do you identify with?

Did you just type "roll" when you meant to use the word "role"?

Role.

It's spelled r-o-l-e.

Am I going to have to switch to Dick and Jane stories so you can keep up?

Which character in the Dick and Jane stories do you identify with?

Role.

It's spelled r-o-l-e.
5901ed075bb394c79a6a6d48fff70d04.gif

Personally i dont think anyone should be allowed to change their vote after they cast it.

Nice catch. Thanks.

Maybe they want to change it to Jorgensen. That's the wise choice.
He's running about 5% behind where Johnson ran four years ago. Green party is doing a little better and there is always the write in for Bernie.

you can get anything to trend if you have enough people.

So some trump supporters got together and hammered google search with "can I change my vote." for a day.

He's running about 5% behind where Johnson ran four years ago. Green party is doing a little better and there is always the write in for Bernie.

Johnson was a bit more higher profile and had more experience in actual politics. It's a shame that when the Republocrats give us a turd vs a slightly polished turd more people don't turn to voting for 3rd parties. It's the smart play.

Jorgensen is more qualified, however, for the job than the other two. She's not riddled with dementia, she understands the inherent restrictions and limitations of government, and she's focused on the Republic itself.

Back
Top Bottom