• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can Condi be beaten in '08?

Can Condi be beaten in '08

• Total voters
galenrox said:
Just a question, do you know any black people? Cause all of my black friends who know who she is hate her and don't consider her black.

So your black friends are racist and think the color of one's skin should dictate behavior.

Pick better friends.

galenrox said:
Just a question, do you know any black people? Cause all of my black friends who know who she is hate her and don't consider her black.

Yes I know a lot of African Americans or black people as you call them and I think a lot of African Americans would vote for Condi just becasue of the color of her skin......Judging by what I know of your political beliefs my African American Friends would probably believe along the line of Congressman Watts or Dr Sowell wheras your would be along the lines of the Reverends (and I use the term loosely) Jackson and Sharpton......

I would compare it to the OJ and MJ situations where both of them were guilty as hell but about 80% of all African Americans either though they were innocent or were just glad they got off...........

Last edited:
galenrox said:

Then apparently your black friends are still stuck in the plantation mantality of house blacks vs. slave blacks that the Democratic party continues to use to their advantage. So are you saying that upward mobility on the socio-economic ladder by people of African descent somehow makes them less black?

She's a light weight.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Oh, jeez, are you stuck on irrelevant? She won't get nominated because she's not qualified. It's that simple. I do wish the Democrats would figure out that there's more to life than worrying about what other people do with their bodies.

Hey, its not ourside that would give a rats ass that she is obviously a lesbian, its yours.

SouthernDemocrat said:
Hey, its not ourside that would give a rats ass that she is obviously a lesbian, its yours.

Now wait a minute, I thought it was you democrats were the tolerant ones when it comes to sexual preference........Why even bring it up? could it just be a smear? Nah......:roll:

I have a flash for you, just because a woman is never been married in her fifties does not make her a lesbian.........

Navy Pride said:
If its Condi against Hillary then Condi would win in a landslide.......She would destroy Hillary in any debate and she would pick up at least 50% of the African American vote..........

I read that in a recent poll that president Bush now has a 2% approval rating among African Americans. I don't think any Republican right now would stand a chance in hell of getting 50% of that black vote. Moreover, I am not a fan of Hillary, but Hillary is a very smart woman and I don't think that anyone would kill her in the debates.

The biggest problem Republicans are going to have in 2008 is that a lot of people are really getting sick of them.

Navy Pride said:
Now wait a minute, I thought it was you democrats were the tolerant ones when it comes to sexual preference........Why even bring it up? could it just be a smear? Nah......:roll:

I have a flash for you, just because a woman is never been married in her fifties does not make her a lesbian.........

I brought it up because the clueless Republicans that actually think she could get nominated haven't figured it out. The woman is in her 50s and has never so much as dated a man. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

SouthernDemocrat said:
I read that in a recent poll that president Bush now has a 2% approval rating among African Americans. I don't think any Republican right now would stand a chance in hell of getting 50% of that black vote. Moreover, I am not a fan of Hillary, but Hillary is a very smart woman and I don't think that anyone would kill her in the debates.

The biggest problem Republicans are going to have in 2008 is that a lot of people are really getting sick of them.

You need to read my comments on the OJ and MJ trials when it comes to African Americans........

When it comes to intelligence Condi would wipe the floor with Hillary in a debate.......

As far as the Republicans in 2008 you democrats were saying the same thing about President Bush in 2004...........

SouthernDemocrat said:
I brought it up because the clueless Republicans that actually think she could get nominated haven't figured it out. The woman is in her 50s and has never so much as dated a man. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

But why does it matter so much to you my so called tolerant democratic friend?

SouthernDemocrat said:

I think GW Bush blew it by not naming Clarence Thomas as Chief Justice.

Bush doesn't need 50% of the black vote. All he needs is 20%, and the power of the Democrats is ruined. There's plenty of close elections won by a percent or two, and shifting just 10% of the black votes off the plantation would do the trick.

The public may be tired of the Republicans, I sure as hell am, but that doesn't mean the public is stupid enough to think the Democrats are better. I'm sure as hell not.

Back
Top Bottom