• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can a moderator delete my one thread in the DP forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I posted about my friend who was endorsed by the police but somebody pointed out who he was. I wasn’t wise in that situation, and I want my friend to get that amount of privacy back. So if a moderator could delete that thread as well as this one as well I’d appreciate it, and I’m sure my friend would too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the quickest, best way would be to report your thread and make that request in the comments you can submit with the report.

I posted about my friend who was endorsed by the police but somebody pointed out who he was. I wasn’t wise in that situation, and I want my friend to get that amount of privacy back. So if a moderator could delete that thread as well as this one as well I’d appreciate it, and I’m sure my friend would too.

You might want to consider not trying to start threads. It seems to be above your pay grade.

Hopefully nothing bad comes from your not realizing the www isn't as huge as one might think.

You might want to consider not trying to start threads. It seems to be above your pay grade.

I have a little insomnia. I haven’t slept much in days.

I think the quickest, best way would be to report your thread and make that request in the comments you can submit with the report.

Being new here, I didn’t know how to do that. But I figured it out now.

I have a little insomnia. I haven’t slept much in days.

I feel your pain, for real. It’s better now, but I am a highly experienced insomniac.

Any friend of *yours*... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom