• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can a male understand what it's like to be a female?

Can a male understand what it's like to be a female?

• Total voters
I think our species is design that way.

We are attracted to things we don't understand.... Like moths to a flame. "Poof" your life is over.

I like how these threads are always focused on male ignorance of females, and never female ignorance of males.

Ok, continue on.

because in the end it isn't about being male or female really it's about connecting and bonding and respecting each other as human beings

Women give birth. Do men?
Women can get pregnant. Can men?
Do men get periods?
Do men have sexualized breasts?

How have women been treated over the centuries compared to men?

How are women treated in the work place compared to men?

How are women treated in many situations compared to men?

Do you think men can understand that?

Gender roles? How society views what a woman "should be" ? How women are treated if they don't conform to those roles and models?

Somewhat more so than an Eskimo can understand what its like to live in the tropics (and vice versa).

that is simply because you always and I do mean always come from the other side

you should feel balanced for a change just from reading this

:lamo

Hey, someone has to offer the other side. I'm not the best for the job in any way, but I'll happily take up the job since no one else wants it.

Well, if they can find a way to pass a watermelon out their nose, they may have a slight chance...

When I was in school in England many eons ago, my science teacher said his mother in law said "it's like trying to pass a golf ball out of your penis" :shock:

Projecting much? :roll:

Not at all. I just can't help to notice that people like you blast men for their faults and never say a word about women and their faults. Aren't liberals like you all about equal treatment? Well, maybe you should practice it from time to time. :lol:

Do men get periods?

Gender roles? How society views what a woman "should be" ? How women are treated if they don't conform to those roles and models?

If this is about gender roles, then yes, men can be feminized. I don't understand why anyone would want that.

Do men get periods?

it doesn't matter on each of those issues...you can't generalize in that manner and then generalize an answer because the answer will never be accurate

each of those is a separate issue and must be examined as such

I have seen plenty of women on forums and in real life denigrate other women and display complete lack of understanding toward sexual harassment, rape, misogyny and every other issue

in the end it's not about sex it's about humanity

period

Hey, someone has to offer the other side. I'm not the best for the job in any way, but I'll happily take up the job since no one else wants it.

But you don't understand men or women so you can't offer either side.

You don't understand much of anything really.

IF a man loves that woman, he will be able to understand her, to an extent .. IF both are humans ..The female aspect .. a little .. Why ? NO man is 100% man , same with the woman ..
That giraffe - squirrel analogy .. silly at best .. Man is supposed to be smarter than the animals .. many are not ..

Do men get periods?

That works both ways yet somehow I doubt that you feel females are quite as clueless about how males feel.

But you don't understand men or women so you can't offer either side.

You don't understand much of anything really.

Maybe you should can your personal attacks if you don't want to be reported for them. Just a helpful hint.

Maybe you should can your personal attacks if you don't want to be reported for them. Just a helpful hint.

Yeah, you're not a woman, so you don't get special privilege, Jetboogieman.

Back
Top Bottom