• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can a Birther win the Presidency?

Can a Birther win the Presidency?

• Total voters

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Can a Birther win?

Can a Birther win?

It appears there's a scary percentage of Americans lining up to say yes to that question.

Colbert had it right though, he just keeps saying more and more outrageous **** to make you forget about the outrageous **** he said in the past.

Honestly I think a lot of people forgot about his birther activities a few years back.

In case you forgot, it was Hillary's supporters who came up with the birther thing in the first place in 2008. That's where it was born.

Are any Hillary supporters running? Oh, wait. That's a trick question isn't it? :lol:

Do you think Trump started it? He was a supporter then.

Hillary's camp started the birther movement, so..... either way, a birther will win.

It appears there's a scary percentage of Americans lining up to say yes to that question.

Colbert had it right though, he just keeps saying more and more outrageous **** to make you forget about the outrageous **** he said in the past.

Honestly I think a lot of people forgot about his birther activities a few years back.

That's why I started this thread. lol

Hillary's camp started the birther movement, so..... either way, a birther will win.

It was a settled issue before Trump resurrected that dead horse. There are no Hillary quotes on this subject.

Can a Birther win?

I'll give the same answer in this thread since it applies.
Birther are freakin loons! They are the same type of nutballs that say Bush planned 9/11.

With that said, he is the nominee, of course he "CAN" win. Fortunately for the US he will not, unfortunately Hilary will.

It was a settled issue before Trump resurrected that dead horse. There are no Hillary quotes on this subject.

Because she wasn't stupid enough to say it herself.

In case you forgot, it was Hillary's supporters who came up with the birther thing in the first place in 2008. That's where it was born.

Haha...yep. So it looks like it will be a birther no matter who wins, lol.

Thank you. :lol:

Do you associate George W. Bush with calling McCain's adopted daughter "illegitimate"?

Thank you. :lol:

Do you associate George W. Bush with calling McCain's adopted daughter "illegitimate"?

I don't know - I don't remember that.

That is such a bull**** response. 99.9999% of birthers are Republicans.

I don't know - I don't remember that.

Cognitive dissonance for the win. ;)

I know you don't support Pumpkin-head. It does sadden me that millions of people have voted for these two losers.

That is such a bull**** response. 99.9999% of birthers are Republicans.

I think they are just trying to highlight her leadership skills.

"Clinton did it first!"

My optimistic side forced me to vote "no". I'm just trying to be hopeful that with the wealth of information we are privy to today that voters simply can't be that obtuse. My cynical side says it really is that bad. And while another poster pointed out the Clinton ties to the birther movement........it's entirely another thing to continue to cling to such nonsense after all this time. :neutral:

Yeah, but that is the way the Clintons do things. They let supporters and superpacs do all the dirty work and then claim that they have no control over them. Trump got called out this year for not correcting someone about a statement on Obama. Doesn't Hillary have the same responsibility for not calling out her supporter's birther claims? She never said anything about it when it happened.

Clinton did not do it first though. Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

The fact is, poll after poll after poll after poll has shown that the fertile ground for birthers is on the right and always has been.

I remember it being floated out there through email. It may have been done by conservatives who blamed her camp for it. Who knows? Obviously it didn't gain any traction in the Dem primary. She wasn't above playing the xenophobe card. Remember when she gave that "lawyerly" response when asked if she thought he was a Christian? She couldn't just say "yes". She had to leave the wiggle room there.

I can't stand her.

Yeah, but that is the way the Clintons do things. They let supporters and superpacs do all the dirty work and then claim that they have no control over them. Trump got called out this year for not correcting someone about a statement on Obama. Doesn't Hillary have the same responsibility for not calling out her supporter's birther claims? She never said anything about it when it happened.

Call your Congressmen. They can hold a dozen hearings over the next 4 years.

Clinton did not do it first though. Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

The fact is, poll after poll after poll after poll has shown that the fertile ground for birthers is on the right and always has been.
I swear, Some cons are full retardo.

As I've said before -- even if...even if...someone on the campaign laid a brick on the matter (which as we know there is no proof) -- but IF,

that single brick was laid there, the many on the right took that brick and built with thick & deep conspiracy mortar a ****ing Grand Central Station in size, volume and breadth, and have right wing trains running to and fro inside that enormous station, filled to capacity with those near fully and wholly on the right.

But...

But THE BRICK! It's that person who laid down that brick!!

I remember it being floated out there through email. It may have been done by conservatives who blamed her camp for it. Who knows? Obviously it didn't gain any traction in the Dem primary. She wasn't above playing the xenophobe card. Remember when she gave that "lawyerly" response when asked if she thought he was a Christian? She couldn't just say "yes". She had to leave the wiggle room there.

I can't stand her.

When Trump pushed his birther non-sense, he pushed it on the Republican base. When he decided to run a campaign that appealed to xenophobes, bigots, and racists, he ran as a Republican. They need to own their crazies.

Back
Top Bottom