• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calvin and hobbes returns!!!

Sigh if only this were true :(

It is things like this that is why facebook is actually useful. I cracked up when I saw it in my feed this morning.

LOL
Happy April 1st...bastards...

I realized my mistake as soon as I hit the button. :lol:

I was sitting there trying to figure out if you meant that as a statement, as a shocked exclamation, or were so stunned by the evil of this strip that you were stupefied.

Damnit, Renae! Don't tease me like that! I was practically raised on Calvin & Hobbes, you know. Had my own pet stuffed tiger, tried to build my own transmogrifier when I was in kindergarten... I really loved Calvin & Hobbes.

I hate this day.

Bloom County is on Facebook.

As are most comic strips. I get Bloom County and Cyanide and Happiness in my feed. People who complain about facebook tend to use it wrong.

As are most comic strips. I get Bloom County and Cyanide and Happiness in my feed. People who complain about facebook tend to use it wrong.

I get all kinds of neat stuff like the Smithsonian

Once Farside and Calvin & Hobbes were gone I pretty much lost interest in comic strips.

Bastards.

Do not toy with me like that.

Maybe tomorrow.

I would love to have that strip back.

I miss Calvin and Hobbes. I can't wait to share it with my kids. It was a part of my childhood lol.

I will murder the entire planet.

Back
Top Bottom