• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Calling the Devil and Mrs Jones??

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Back when I was a whipper snapper, I believe that there was a skin flick titled (I may have it wrong) The Devil and or in Mrs Jones. This tid bit about Alex Jones sending Roger Stone a naked pic of his wife reminded me of that flick's title. I must confess, never saw the flick. Regardless, my memory could use an assist.
😍
Now, with that said, I really feel sorry for Mrs Alex Jones. Is she red meat between those two jerk wads? She has to deserve much better!!

Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones went on a rant about Sandy Hook family lawyers accidentally obtaining a copy of his phone from his own legal team, insisting they now have a “naked” photo of his wife and not much else.

“Sorry, I mean, there was a photo I sent my wife of her naked. Okay, they got that. So, my wife looks pretty good. The point is, there is one naked picture of my wife in there, so that’s what they got! No dick pics, no nothing.” Jones didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Sunday morning. The admission follows Roger Stone urging Jones to sue his own lawyer over their “intimate messages” being leaked.

Back when I was a whipper snapper, I believe that there was a skin flick titled (I may have it wrong) The Devil and or in Mrs Jones. This tid bit about Alex Jones sending Roger Stone a naked pic of his wife reminded me of that flick's title. I must confess, never saw the flick. Regardless, my memory could use an assist.
😍
Now, with that said, I really feel sorry for Mrs Alex Jones. Is she red meat between those two jerk wads? She has to deserve much better!!

Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones went on a rant about Sandy Hook family lawyers accidentally obtaining a copy of his phone from his own legal team, insisting they now have a “naked” photo of his wife and not much else.

“Sorry, I mean, there was a photo I sent my wife of her naked. Okay, they got that. So, my wife looks pretty good. The point is, there is one naked picture of my wife in there, so that’s what they got! No dick pics, no nothing.” Jones didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Sunday morning. The admission follows Roger Stone urging Jones to sue his own lawyer over their “intimate messages” being leaked.
“Sorry, I mean, there was a photo I sent my wife of her naked.​

Jones sent the photo to his own wife? Or, did Jones send the photo to Stone?

Which is it?

Which is it?
Appears that it wasn't sent to Stone. Shucks, no chuckle factor here. Mrs Jones is simply left with just Alex.

On edit:

Here's where I got the tip off. Saw it online here
v

Ron Dicker - 5h ago

There are both The Devil AND miss jones and the devil IN miss jones movies. I think the devil IN miss jones is the one you want. ;)

Which is it?
I'm stunned, even you are questioning the veracity of jones' statement? Amazing.

I'm stunned, even you are questioning the veracity of jones' statement? Amazing.
I have no love for Jones, but I do love the truth.

Either Jones is lying or the OP's source is lying.

There are both The Devil AND miss jones and the devil IN miss jones movies. I think the devil IN miss jones is the one you want. ;)
I'll skip watching it. In fact, I'll be skipping all of those types of flicks. If I were 18, I might be on board. :) Also - I'd not be sending any kind of nudie pics of my gf or wife to 'the guys'. Must be respect getting in the way. :)

As for the goof(?) made by Alex Jones's lawyer sending Jones's messages to the opposing lawyer - the look on Alex Jones's face while on the stand - priceless. (y)

I have no love for Jones, but I do love the truth.
I appreciate your attempt at honesty but what trips your love for truth up a wee bit is how much trust you put in DJT. Both DJT and Alex Jones are on the same page. Hilarious CTers. 😃

Either Jones is lying or the OP's source is lying.
Both are possible. In the spirit of this forum, 'On the Lighter side' enjoy the possibility that Alex Jones just may send nude pics of his wife to his pals. It doesn't break any law that I know about, but it sure adds to Alex Jones's whacky personality.

Dude, every picture of you is a dick pic.
I know that you weren't referring to me as "you" in your post but thought that I should point it out 'for the record' that I'm not the "dick pic" guy. 😀 If I may add this to your quote, Alex Jones is a very unhealthy looking swollen dic in his pics. :LOL:

Some may not remember that Roger Stone and his wife used to be swingers so it's very likely Stone's been sending nakey nakey pics of his wife to folks for years, thus no surprise if Alex Jones decided he wanted to play around, too.

I'll skip watching it. In fact, I'll be skipping all of those types of flicks. If I were 18, I might be on board. :) Also - I'd not be sending any kind of nudie pics of my gf or wife to 'the guys'. Must be respect getting in the way. :)

As for the goof(?) made by Alex Jones's lawyer sending Jones's messages to the opposing lawyer - the look on Alex Jones's face while on the stand - priceless. (y)

You sure? I'd bet your wife would just looooove having her picture sent to someone else.

You sure? I'd bet your wife would just looooove having her picture sent to someone else.
Yeah, if I wanted a knife sticking in my back. lol

Back
Top Bottom